𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ

"Oh, when a difficult day goes by,
Keeping it together is hard, but that's why
You've got to try,
You've got to try"

The new fusion, (F/S/N) [Fu/sion/name], summoned her visor to return, it was like Garnet's but it was mixed with the colour of gold and (F/C); (F/S/N)'s eyes were covered with the mixed colour visor, a small smile was formed on her lips as she looked down back to her rings.

The fusion had her arms split into four, their legs were still in two as her outfit was different than Garnet's or yours; she has worn a dark colour jacket, beautiful black mini skirt covers her hips as her body wearing a red colour shirt.

Everyone watched in awed, even Spinel, the fusion was beyond beautiful, they could feel the strong bond between Garnet and you which made Steven smiled widely at the fusion.

(F/S/N) helped Steven to get back on his feet, handing out Steven a hand, Steven gladly received the help and looked up towards the fusion, his smile widened as he admired her.

"And when there's a thundering storm outside,
Underneath the covers, you huddle and hide
Open your eyes
Open your eyes"

(F/S/N) pretended to shivers, hugged herself to warm herself up, Spinel's reflection on the mixed colour visor could be seen, revealing Spinel's scared expression.

"It's the true, it's the true"

Steven hugged the fusion tightly on her waists, suddenly, (F/S/N) had let out tears on one of her eyes, not bothering to even wipe them, just looking down to Steven.

"It's the true kinda love"

Pearl came gracefully before hugging the new fusion, same as how Steven did, her smile didn't fall when she got into the warm embrace of (F/S/N).

"It's the true, it's the true
It's the true kinda love"

Amethyst sling herself on the new fusion's neck, giggling when (F/S/N) gave one of her smirks, hugging her tighter as Amethyst's eyes glistened.

Spinel looked at the group hugging, herself felt so alone and despair, missing the feeling of how the hug would felt; again, Spinel's heart filled with rage, she shook her head at the horrible thought of getting fake affection from others; she made a sudden jump towards the group, but thankfully (F/S/N) had summoned out her gauntlets and caught Spinel in hands.

Spinel was shocked, her eyes widened at the sudden fast movement.

"Stuck in the middle of fear and shame,
Everybody's looking for someone to blame"

(F/S/N) threw Spinel aside softly, made Spinel landed on the opening, taking the chance, Spinel swung both of her noodle arms in the air before charging to the fusion; by now, everyone had dispersed from the hug as they prepared to fight.

"Like it's a game
Like it's a game..."

Spinel tried to attack again with her big fists, but was distracted with Pearl hanging onto Amethyst's whip and slung herself right into Spinel, made Spinel flying directly into one of the injector's legs.

Spinel stretched onto the leg, teeth gritted as eyes glaring daggers at the Gems, but then she caught before her eyes to see Steven panting heavily while clutching to his dear knees, made Spinel smirked, she then flew herself directly into Steven's direction which made Steven gasped.

"And now I am better than win-or-lose
There's a new direction that I like to choose"

(F/S/N) caught Spinel's legs in hands with their gauntlets haven't left their hands yet, made Spinel stunned at the sudden attack; (F/S/N) swiftly threw Spinel to Amethyst and Pearl as they caught Spinel's arms in hands.