𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇

Steven felt incredibly happy when he got to kiss your lips, he was all over the moon, he once imagined your lips to be soft but he never really did think that your lips were the softest thing he'd ever felt in his entire living, nevertheless, he was so happy that he got a shot with you.

But the moment didn't last long, and of course, Steven would figure that you are very oblivious in romance until you didn't even know what the kiss meant, Steven could hear his inner self facepalming himself.

Steven found that you're gorgeous, beautiful, angelic figure, pure heart, doll face, have an attitude of a true princess, but he also forgot about your obliviousness.

Just two days ago you were kissing him and in the next, you tried to give others your kisses; you thought that it was a symbol of true friendship and thanked God that Steven managed to fool you that you could only kiss someone in your age, and if there anyone someone your age, it's Steven alone; have you thought of it? Steven is the only person who's at the age of 16!

Steven felt more in peace when he said to himself that only he can receive the kisses from you but at the same time, a feeling of unsettling bubbled inside of his heart; guilty, it's pure guilty.

But on the bright side, Steven is the only one who could get your kisses on the lips, and it made Steven calmed down from his reckoning.

It was now morning, the sky was painted in the most beautiful mix of orange, purple and blue as a ring tone from Steven's phone rang directly at the time of 6.

You always woke up earlier than the alarm so you had already opened your eyes and clicked the snooze button on Steven's phone.

You turned around to be meeting Steven's tired face looking at you, you giggled and planted a kiss on his lips, instantly Steven's eyes went wide open and his cheeks burnt brightly; you pulled away and kissed him on the forehead, sitting up after.

"Good morning, Steven" you greeted, getting out of the bed and went into the bathroom to do your morning routine and take a shower.

Steven's eyes trailed and followed you to the bathroom, his cheeks grew redder as he sat half of his body on the bed, the sheepish smile still on his face.

"Good morning..." Steven trailed off, watched you went downstairs to do your morning routine.

Steven sighed, laying on his bed with his arms spread wide open, his eyes fluttered close as he took a deep breath in and slowly exhaled; a sudden vision of you kissing him flashed into his memories, made Steven's cheeks rushed with heated blood and his eyes immediately rushed open.

This is not okay.

Steven sat on his bed, groaned in frustration, he did think of you kissing him could distract him from the disturbance and endless works, but it turned out of you kissing him made him more distracted than usual, it's not like Steven hated or disliked it, he's much more into loving it, but he hoped that the kiss would mean something more to you than a friendly kiss.

Steven had once thought about telling you the truth but damn did your cute huge (E/C) eyes and softly flushed cheeks made him full of guilty - and it ended up with Steven keeping it secret.

After a few moments of suffering his guilty, he heard familiar cute steps roamed on his stairs and made its way up; Steven smiled, he couldn't stop on smiling whenever it comes to you.

It was indeed you returning to the bedroom with a full training suite acquired on your body, Steven found it attractive but he rather prefers you with his oversized shirt and baggy pants on.

"Training again today?" Steven asked, sitting beside you.

You nodded happily. "Yup! I want to be stronger in the future! My last encounter with Spinel showed me that I'm still weak so I'm going to take a few hours extra than usual. Just, hoping that I can go to missions like you and the Gems, you know?" you said, tied up the shoelaces on.