𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ

BISMUTH CASUAL Y'ALL.

Note: you usually wake up around 5 AM. Hehe. No one in here is an early bird, I see.

Prove me I'm wrong >>

Without any warning, Jake stormed inside of your bedroom with a very loud greeting that made you shrieked in surprise as you fell off your bed with a 'thud', Jake who witnessed the whole scene unfold laughed afterwards.

"Morning, sis!" Jake greeted again, his voice was rising every minute and you didn't even know why.

You groaned, sitting on the floor as you rubbed your sore back, eyebrows knitting together. "Hey, Jake... What're you doing in my room? ... At 6.35 AM?" you questioned.

Not that you minded really, you weren't getting any sleep after two days of visiting Steven and continuing your break; you regretted saying 'yes but it slipped put accidentally and now you're just digging up your own hole and wanting to die in it.

Jake chuckled and grabbed your arms before setting you back on your feet, his smile never wavered and the part you hated the most about the smile was that it's contagious, so you forced your tired self to smile.

"I've just received a voice message!" Jake excitedly exclaimed.

You raised an eyebrow, urging him to continue.

Jake noticed and chuckled. "No, this is not a regular caller. It's from..." Jake paused, covering his mouth excitedly.

You giggled. "Okay, now you're making me curious. Who is it?" you leaned further, poking Jake's boney cheeks but also almost attractive.

Jake squealed. "Steven!" he finally answered.

Your whole body system froze, your smile fell instantly as your poking stopped functioning. "What...?" you started, leaning further towards your brother. "W- What did he say? Did he say cry? Was he injured?" you threw your questions.

Jake shook his head and chuckled-- again. "No. Here, I have the recording of the call. While you listen to that, Imma check out what's in your fridge. I'm becoming a big boi, you know?" with that, he leaves.

You looked down at Jake's phone, hesitating on unlocking the mobile using his passcode-- and yes, you share your passwords since you didn't really have anything to hide in them-- and was quickly greeted with a recording call app; your breath hitched.

Thousand of questions and possibilities ran inside of your mind, what-ifs and how should I starting to begin wild inside of your head, but you clicked the red button and played the recording.

It started with steady breathing, as if he tried to calm himself down but then comes in a voice, a deep and soothing voice that you've been missing a lot lately.

"Hey, um, (Y/N). It's me, uh, Stevie- I mean Steven! Gosh, this is hard... Well, um, I called you because I want to, uh, ask you out...? Haha, sorry, I'm a bit nervous. It's okay if you don't want to go out with me, it's fine, really. But this hang out wouldn't be the two of us! It'll be with me, Connie, Pearl and Bismuth! It's just... been a while since what happened and I really wish we can sort things out, you know? Well, um, I guess that's it. I'm outside of Carra's house if you want a ride, haha. So yeah, see ya."

And the voice mail ended just like that.

You let out a breath you didn't even know you were holding in, questions running in your mind again, what-ifs and so on.

Then you checked the time when he called, almost an hour and a half; then you panicked.

He's been waiting for almost an hour and a half! Shoot!