𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓉 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇

"Amethyst!"

You and Steven cheered loudly in happiness, tears welling in your eyelids as you and Steven charged to the short purple gem and hugged her tightly into both of your embraces, not wanting to let go anytime soon.

"It worked! You're back!" Steven stated, hugged Amethyst and you even tighter.

It was all comfortable silence, Steven and you were over-thrilled when Amethyst formed to her normal self once again, everything was fine; but not until Spinel became the fourth wheel and interrupted the hug, wrapped her arms around you and Stem before hummed in pleasure; the hug shows warms and affection towards the three, which made Spinel kind of left out and joined the group no matter what.

Both of your and Steven's eyes were shut closed, tears pouring out of the eyeballs, and it went unnoticed to you and Steven that Amethyst awkwardly opened her eyes, smiled even awkwardly once someone was hugging you and Steven from behind and hummed; peeking through Steven, she noticed Spinel.

With the sudden burning of anger and rage, she jumped out of the embraces and away from Spinel while you and Steven seemed confused to why she just moved, or jumped, out of their warm embraces.

"You! Wha- W-What are you doing here?" Amethyst yelled loudly, eyebrows furrowed deeply at the pink gem who had her arm slung around your neck and shoulder.

Steven glanced to where Amethyst was looking at, seeing Spinel rose an eyebrow of hers in very deep confusion, lips formed a small pout; knowing what Amethyst was raging about, Steven grew nervous and tried to explain it to Amethyst while holding his hands out as a signal for Amethyst to calm down.

"So, l-let me explain-" Steven tried to explain but was cut off by a whip being wrapped around him and you, made both of your faces went an inch close, as Amethyst pulled you two and brought you and Steven behind her back before releasing the whip around you and Steven.

Steven blushed for a moment, not believing that just for a moment he was just an inch to kiss your kissable lips, seeing how soft your lips could be on his made his stomach went all bloom as butterflies flew in his stomach.

But you just acted naturally, as if you didn't know what it meant by having a very close distance between a guy and a girl - not that Steven mind your obliviousness, you were just too dense to know what it meant.

Amethyst held out her arm protectively in front of the two hybrids, turned back to Spinel to fight her while her whip was still tightened around her grip.

"Get away from them, you monster!" Amethyst yelled, slammed her whip angrily to the ground. She turned and found out that Spinel wasn't there anymore. Confused, she glared around her to see where she went. "Huh?"

Spinel suddenly grabbed your arm, made you let out a cute yelped at the sudden touch, turned to Spinel to see she had her free hand on top of her eyes, menagering the empty field.

Both Steven and Amethyst turned to you once they heard your squeak, looked at Spinel who still had the same posture as earlier, her eyes squint to see where the so-called 'monster' were.

"A monster?" Spinel asked. She set down her hand and shrugged to the three of you and chuckled in Amethyst silliness as she thought it was. "Where is it? No, I don't see it"

Amethyst jumped backwards in shock, her whip followed her too as her grip was still on the handle; she then pointed to Spinel angrily as her raspy voice answered her question.

"You're it!" Amethyst answered.

Spinel was processing to what Amethyst had said - clearly mistaken as a tag game - she then leaned forward happily with her arms opened wide, her mind clicked at the idea.