𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍

You, Steven and Amethyst climbed up onto Lion who suddenly appeared out of nowhere and instantly rushed to anywhere Steven's dad and Pearl would be.

Steven was a bit panicked in he situation, his hand gripped slightly on Lion's soft pink furs, his eyebrows furrowed in focused and serious; he couldn't, wouldn't and will not, no, never, will let you die in his arms not before his eyes, he had to find a cure quick or you would continuously suffered; he immediately tensed up when he felt your arms tightened around his waists softly, your head leaned further to his back, made his heart ache and raced.

Steven gulped nervously, slowly glanced behind him, he found your eyes shut softly and a small comforting smile was on your lips, made a relaxed smile formed on Steven as his body stopped tensed as he sighed lovingly.

Not a quite moment after, he felt a couple of soft taps on his shoulders; turned around, he found Amethyst smirked widely at Steven and her eyebrows wiggled teasingly; Steven's faces exploded in red as he angrily shot Amethyst a sharp glare, made the purple gem giggled silently, shaking her head.

A ruckus was heard through Steven's dad's garage, his ears twitched at the sound, he immediately stopped Lion from walking and looked to his side, saw the other two Cystal Gems in a place.

Getting down, he softly grabbed your waists and set you down, being very careful to he didn't know if you have any bruises around your waists; and as for Amethyst, he just let she went down by herself and made his way towards Pearl with his hand intertwined in yours.

"Pearl! We need your help!" Steven urged.

Pearl turned around to see Steven, you and Amethyst gathered in front of her as she smiled and shook her head, declining.

"I'm afraid I can't help. I'm currently in the service of my Um Greg Universe preparing for tonight's concert, showcasing a promising ensemble in the "rockinroll" genre" Pearl informed, rolled her index finger around as she pronounced the genre.

You frowned. "Aw, too bad..." you whined.

"Pfft...!" Amethyst snickered at Pearl.

Greg soon showed up into the view, was on a phone call with the mayor; clearing his throat, he answered the phone instantly.

"You're evacuating people to the warehouse?" Greg asked worriedly, scratched the back of his bald head. "I'll- I'll cancel the rock show. No? You're right. Sadie Killer always draws a crowd" he paused. "You got it, Mayor. I'll drop the cover charge and, heck, 30% off merch!" Greg fairly cheered, this he hang up after.

Steven who had patiently waited his father to end the call, immediately called out to him, accidentally let go of your hand which you didn't mind.

"Dad!" Steven called.

"Steven, you found Amethyst!" Greg cheered, peering to Amethyst who was beside you.

"Who is Amethyst?" Amethyst jokingly asked, acted like a robot, which made you chocked a giggle back.

"Oh no. She's even worse" Greg worriedly replied, his forehead was sweating.

"Nah, I'm just goofing"

"Too soon, Amethyst!"

Greg caught you beside Amethyst almost instantly, his eyes widened at how terrible your injured was; you clearly have your shirts being turned apart, bruises on both of your cheeks, eyes full with bags and your lips we're purple; he was clearly surprised when he saw you smiling and acting like nothing had just happened.

"(Y/N)! Oh stars! What happened? Are you okay?" Greg panicked.

You shook your head and smiled. "Don't worry about me, Mr Universe, I'm fine" you reassured.