ℬℴ𝓃𝓊𝓈

You fiddled the wedding ring in your palm anxiously, biting your lower lip, you glanced at your side and saw Steven still sleeping peacefully on the bed you shared; you looked back at the wedding ring you bought not too long ago for the both of you and frowned.

Steven must've been too traumatised to wed you again and must've tried to find so hard for the very perfect time so he could propose to you again-which might never happen again; you frowned when you thought he would never out your finger a ring ever again because he was too traumatised to do so, you sighed heavily and feeling deeply disappointed.

You planned to propose to him by yourself but you couldn't find a time where the two of you were free, Steven was too busy with work and you were forced to stay in home because of you pregnanting 6 weeks old child; you were scared to know there's a life inside you, thinking of what will happen when you give birth; you might be as lucky as your mother or you might ended up like Pink Diamond, you were anxious when you decided to keep the baby but you hoped it was worth it, even though it might mean that you had to disappear from life forever because of the child.

You sighed in distressed, rubbing your forehead; but if you were to be alive, how would you explain to the child that the both of you aren't married to each other? It might cause them to misunderstood and thought something terrible about themselves and you wanted to prevent that from happen as long as you could, but lying to them sounded cruel, too; you wanted to propose to him but whenever Steven returned home, he always looked so tired and you wanted him to rest but it'll just ended up with you failed to propose for another day.

You rubbed your forehead continuously, looking down at the wedding ring you were holding ever since you had bought them. The bed shuffled as Steven sat beside you, rubbing his very tired eyes. Tomorrow was weekend and it's finally Steven's day off but he might have a conference call or a sudden meeting to attend. You frowned. "(Y/N)? Did you have nightmare? Why are you still wake up at..." Steven glanced at the clock tiredly. "...3 in the morning?" he asked groggily.

You sighed through your nose. It was all spontanious as you gave him his wedding ring. He took it and glanced at it in confused. You furrowed your eyebrows and bit your lower lip nervously. "Do you want to get married?" you asked him.

Steven stared at you for a moment, was processing the words that had entered his head at 3 am; he looked at the ring you gave him longingly with his tired ryes, blinking slowly, once he realised, his eyes enlarged as he turned and faced you again with a very wake up face; he kept on glancing at his wedding ring as he wanted to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

"You meant that?" he asked you shakily. His whole body began to shake in both overwhelmed excitement and nervous.

You nodded. You looked down and rubbed your stomach gently. "I wanna get married before the baby's born. I don't want to get it complicated when they were born..." you admitted.

Steven looked at you with his eyes glistened under the moonlight. He sniffled and nodded. "I thought you hated me for proposing before so I didn't..." he wiped his tears.

You put your head on his shoulder and pecked his cheek lovingly. You shook your head. "I didn't accept because Connie's still like you and I don't want to break her heart. Plus, we're still young back then," you told him, caressing your finger along his arm.

Steven nodded. He held the ring carefully as he stared at it with glassy eyes. He sniffled and smiled at you. "Yes, I will marry you."

.
.
.

"Where's the bride? Where is she?" your mother panicked as she yelled at people.

She ran in her heels, stumbling a few times but never fall yet; she was a panting mess as she tried to find the bride's room, she stumbled on her feet again, almost fall on the ground if it wasn't for Karen catching her and save her from the fall.