𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ

You guys still here?

Steven kissed your forehead lovingly, breathing heavily through his nose as he tried to regain back his lost oxygen earlier, his sweats mixed into yours as you tried to gain your lost oxygen as well; he looked down at you with half lidded eyes since he felt sleepy, you were a panting mess, relaxing your body on the matress.

"Thank you," he stated, kissing your forehead once again.

You smiled tiredly at him, squeezing his arm weakly. "It's... nothing..." you panted.

Steven stared at you as you tiredly stared at him back, you squeezed his arms softly again, making him smiled at you sweetly, you smiled back, arms weakening from holds as your body weakening, Steven is now looking at your sleeping figure, making him chuckled lowly; Steven sat up and moved away from on top of you, he grabbed of his discarded shirt on the floor earlier and put it on you carefully to not wake you up, once he did it, he sighed in relieved when you only cozied up in his cover further.

Steven kissed your temple and took his boxer, wearing it before putting up his pyjama pants up to his waists; he grabbed a new shirt and wore it, silently thankful for having his clothes on when his dad climbed up to his room, making Steven blushed slightly.

Greg approached Steven, looking at the sleeping girlfriend on his bed cozily embracing and inhaling Steven's scents that was on his shirt, Greg chuckled when you accidentally slapped yourself in your sleep and groaned, eyebrows furrowing; Steven chuckled as well, shaking his head when he got used to your violent way when you're asleep yet still surprising him with your new ways of having him in a weird position on bed.

"She looks comfortable," Greg laughed.

Steven nodded and snorted. "Yeah. My back had been bending in weird way ever since she's violent in her sleep," Steven chuckled through his words.

"Reminds me a lot like your mother," he spoke, making Steven's smile slowly flattened. Greg noticed this and quickly tried to change the subject. "Uh, would you like some ice cream pie? I can make some," he offered.

Steven's smile returned as he nodded joyfully, Greg cheered and returned downstairs, forgetting whatever he had wanted to his son, Steven let his father go on first and looked at his sleeping girlfriend, all of it still felt surreal to him, you being his girlfriend what's felt surreal; Steven slowly climbed on the bed and pecked your forehead once more, thankful for not having his stomach jabbed by your elbow, he once got that and he had a bruise 5 minutes later, he healed it with his saliva as usual.

Steven then proceed to go to his waiting father, slumping on the couch as he watched his father grabbing the ingredients to make his ice cream ala pie, Steven's smile flattened slowly when he remembered the past all of the sudden, he wished to return and make things right but if he did, you probably won't be his girlfriend by now and he didn't want that to happen.

After a few minutes of staring at his floor, his vision was soon met with a bowl of chocolate ice cream that was covered in syrup, whipepd crean and a slice of pie under the ice cream; Steven looked up at his father and flashed him a smile, taking the bowl in his hands before letting out a few chuckles.

"Thanks, dad," he thanked his father.

Greg smiled and nodded at his son as he acknowledged his son's words. Greg then proceed and took the empty seat beside him. "Are you feeling any better? Looks like the swelling and glowing have gone down," he asked, furrowing his eyebrows in worry.

Steven who was about to grab a spoonful of ice cream paused mid way, Steven continued to stare at the bowl of slowly melting ice cream; Greg took a notice of his son's sudden silent behaviour, he formed a soft smile and let his back hit the couch.