𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ

Everyone went silent.

An old form of Garnet was formed right before their eyes, made everyone's jaw was hung open so widely and eyes went huge.

Slowly, Garnet opened her eyes and looked to her surroundings before looking to her weirdly clothing, confused, she began to panic to who she was.

Steven didn't think any of it, he just ran to Garnet, ready to embrace her tightly.

"Garnet! Garnet! You're back!" Steven went and tried to hug Garnet but she awkwardly backed off from Steven, let him fell onto his face. Steven shrugged the pain and happily stood up, faced Garnet once again. "Thank goodness it's you"

Garnet looked at Steven, grew more confused than before.

"W-W-What's going on?" she asked but Steven ignored the question.

"Everyone's memories are wiped, and my powers are all messed up. We need your help! What should we do, Garnet?" Steven panickly explained to Garnet.

Garnet grew confused as to why a strange creature was talking to her like he had known her for her entire life, yet she couldn't even remember who she was.

Garnet furrowed her eyebrows deeply, looked at Steven with a confused expression.

"I'm sorry, but do you know me?" Garnet questioned, held her hands deep into her chest.

Steven and the others gave Garnet a sad look to she still doesn't remember who she was yet, but only Spinel who gave a bright aura around.

Spinel came to Steven and wrapped her arm around his neck, gave a huge awkward smile to Garnet before snapped her fingers together.

"Good question," she said.

Steven sighed in disappointment, turned back to face his friends before spoke.

You approached Steven and grabbed one of his hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze which you could feel the same squeeze by Steven.

"Her memories aren't back. I guess fusion was only the first piece" Steven said lowly, informed to the others.

Slowly, you slipped your fingers into his, intertwined both of your hand into his, giving it another assuring squeeze as you pulled his hand and planted a kiss onto his forehand, just a soft smooch.

Steven's head immediately turned to you, cheeks burnt red as his words were stuck down his throat, heart felt like bursting out when you did that.

Everyone's eyes actually went wide open at your sudden actually, looked at you who shyly put Steven's hand back to his side as your face slowly burning rosy red, didn't expect yourself to put yourself together to do that.

You looked at Steven's brown eyes, mesmerizing it before gave him a shy smile.

"We can do this, Steven" you assured him. "Together"

Steven was still shocked by your action earlier, made his face went all red to the sudden action of yours, even everyone around the both of you was shocked to your action, you set your lips on Steven's soft hand seriously shocking, to the few months you were living in the Beach City, they haven't known that you could just kiss anyone's hand, especially when you a very shy type of girl.

Steven looked at you, no, starred at you for the longest time, slowly made you wonder to why he was staring you down with such huge and wide eyes and crimson face flushed, when you turned around, everyone was having the same reaction of Steven's except the blushes were darker of their skin colours.

"D-Did I do something wrong?" you asked softly but loud enough to let everyone hears you.

Almost immediately, they snapped out of their embarrassment and shook off their heads and concentrated on you once more.