𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉ℯ𝓃

"Guys! This is so not cool to just dissapear like that and not to inform me!"

Steven yelled to the group of four; Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl and you.

You flinched at the sudden raised of voice and slowly your body shook in fear, tears welling up in both of your eyes as your hands were tightly interwined with each other.

"You know that I've been worry sick? What if something happens to her and I wasn't there?" Steven continued to yell, making you flinched once again.

Amethyst rolled her eyes while folding her arms on her chest, wasn't really care about what Steven had blabbered and yelled in front of her.

"Oh come on Steven! We are the Crystal Gem, we know how to live ourselves! You are not our boss, Steven!" Amethyst barked.

Steven felt himself burning flames inside of him, anger slowly took over his body, making him blabber unimportant things.

"And that doesn't mean that I shouldn't know where you're going! It is important to inform everyone about this! For example, what if Pearl went to a mission alone and got hurt but didn't tell anyone where she goes, that would be a troublesome!" Steven barked back.

Pearl's face from worried turned to anger, her arms were fold onto each other and in front of her chest.

"Hey! I am capable on handling myself, in a dangerous mission in fact!" Pearl argued.

Steven had his hands ran into his curly hair in frustration, grunt and groaned loudly in annoyed, why did he have to live with women again?

For a few good moments, the Crystal Gems were argued about to tell Steven wherever they go and that they could take care of theirselves, even Garnet got into the fight but was spoke softly.

Steven had it enough and yelled in frustration, making every voices stopped in instant.

Steven was mad at this point, very rare to find him like he is now.

He then turned and face you, which you flinched by the death glare that he gave to you, your body's shaking badly.

"And you!" Steven began, pointed towards you.

You felt your heartbeat fastened in fear as your eyes were trying to hold back the tears that are welling and burnt your eyes.

Steven made his way towards you, pushing your shoulder, making your steps were took backwards to balance yourself.

Steven's face was crunched and his eyebrows were tightly met.

The facial expression feared you, it is terrifying, it reminded so much of your birth dad, making every memories with your dad float back to your brain.

"Don't you know how to put a note at least before you go somewhere? Even babies could figure it out!" Steven yelled at you.

You panned, never once he had yelled at you and look where you are now.

Tears swelling downwards of your face and blurred Steven's face from your vision.

"Oh come on! You always cry like a baby! Even baby doesn't cry as much as you!" Steven pushed your body to the ground.

The floor had a rock that was sharp, as to process you fell, your palm accidentally scratched by the rock and made it bleed.

You held your hand close to you, bloods were pouring out onto your favourite and cherished T-Shirt.

Tears dropped down to your cheeks then chin, roughly and fastly.

The pain in your hand was ignored, what matters was the pain in your heart.