𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎

"Here we are in the future,
Here we are in the future..."

Steven sighed before sitting down, leaning to the short wall behind him, looking to the slippers that he wore before continued to sing.

"And it's wrong~"

Steven sang sadly, pulled his phone out of his bubblegum pink pocket and revealed the earlier picture of him kissing your cheek as Garnet formed a peace sign with her fingers, Amethyst was making a goofy face and Pearl elegantly set a hand on Steven's shoulder and smiled brightly.

"Just a second ago we were singing this song,
And now, they're gone..."

Steven lowered his phone and looked to the pink gem, Spinel, who did a funny goofy wide smile to him before winking.

"Because of her,
Happily ever after..."

Steven lowered his vision and looked to the concrete he was sitting on, his eyes held pain, closed both of it shut and he didn't want to cry, sighed in disappointment.

"There we were"

Steven finished, still held his head hung downwards.

Bismuth, Lapis, Peridot and you watched Steven mourned, felt pity towards the hybrid.
It has been a member
Bismuth took a deep breath before held her hands in fists and began to sing.

"When has it ever been easy?
Hasn't it always been hard to be us?
When you go against the grain,
There's always somebody around you can't trust..."

Bismuth sang, looked at Spinel as Steven suited her action, her eyebrows furrowed deeply together.

Spinel who caught them took a glance at her, turning dumbly to look at the person as Bismuth described but didn't found any, so she shrugged to the two people who watched her from few feet away.

Bismuth walked towards Steven, grabbed his arm and pulled him to his feet softly, made Steven once again stood up as he was focusing on the lyrics.

"That's why we've got to have each other,
While we'll figure this out, we must!
Because we are the Crystal Gem!
And we never give up,
We never give up on our friends!"

Bismuth continued, backing up from Steven before hugging Lapis, Peridot and you into her muscly embrace.

Steven who watched you had a huge smile on made his heart beaten up fast, trying to catch up his breath along with the beats.

"As long as one of us is standing to brandish the star~"

Bismuth pointed to Steven as Steven took a moment and lifted his jacket apart, showed the others that the star on his blue light shirt.

"We'll find a way
To save the day,
That's who we are!"

Bismuth finished, posing alone with Lapis and Peridot which you counted out since you didn't want to do silly poses in this kind of situation.

You looked at Steven who looked at you in return before glanced away and continued to walked forward, his head was hung downwards.

Steven took a breath through his nose, eyebrows sadly droop and his mouth formed a deep frown.

Just earlier he was about to cry because Garnet wasn't there but Spinel cut him off and tell him not to cry because she was there as his new best friend, which kind of set him in a bad mood.

"Here we are in the future,
Here we are in the future and it's wrong!
Look at them, they're not even singing along!"