𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒪𝓃ℯ

Tit... Tit... Tit... Ti-

The alarm clock's button got pushed and stopped the annoying beeping.

The clock was read 6:00 am which was super early for other people in Beach City.

Not for Steven of course, he still need to do the check ups around the city, just to make sure everything is on their places.

A deep yawn was escaped out of Steven's huge gapped lips, which he covered his mouth soon.

A tear was formed on his right eye, he just wiped it off his eye before stretching further towards the sky.

The sound of bones popping sent him a huge relief since he probably slept incorrectly and revealed him having his back hurts.

It was kind of a habit of his to stare around of his room like a stupid idiot.

His eyes travelled from the untouched television, to his action figures, then to his family and friends photos and finally ended up him looking at his wardrobe.

A tint of feeling lazy strucked him, making the 16 years old boy grunt deeply under his breath.

Without speaking any words, he laid back once again at the cimfy bed before slowly drifting back to sleep.

The warmth of the bed began to covered Steven's cold temperature.

The thick blanket was covered his whole body which leaving his head exposed.

A random dream starting to play in his head, it was about a random (H/C) girl.

Even Steven wondered who the girl was.

She's looking like the same age as him.

Not that skinny or too fat (just be yourself), her tall was absolutely under Steven's, her (H/C) hair was randomly swinging and brushed her hair which met her beautiful (S/C) smoothly.

Her outfit wasn't looking all good too.

Her (F/C) long sleeves shirt and dark jeans was all torned apart.

Bruises were everywhere to found into her exposed skins, her eyes were crying her balls out, her figure was shaking because of fear.

Her figure was sitting down with her knees all close to her chest, her arms wrapped around her tightly.

"Hey..." Steven finally spoke out, making the (H/C) girl flinched immediately.

With a very high hesitation and anxiety, her pale face slowly turned to the dark curly haired boy.

Her lips are now quavering in fear.

"M-my dad isn't here, right?" she asked, her voice were very sore and raspy.

When you fully turned your face to him, he could clearly see your lips were dripping small amount of blood.

Steven was clearly shocked by this.

To answer the question of yours, he looked around to his surrounding, seeing that no one was in his dream.

"Your dad?" Steven asked. "Well, I didn't see him anywhere here... But most importantly, are you okay?"

He brought his feet slowly approaching you, making you flinched at every steps he took.

"Hey... I'm here not to hurt you... I wanted to help..." Steven told, taking another step forward.

"H-Help?" you asked as in confused.

"Yeah, help. I wanted to help you"

"Then please help me to stop dying..."