𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

You, Steven, Spinel, Ruby and Sapphire continued your journey to the Little Homeworld, step by step, taking it slow to catch breath and figure out how to tell the other three gems about the situation right now, you and Steven still didn't know if they noticed the huge injector yet or not.

While you were walking down the street, the feelings tingle in your chest started to reappear, you even tried to scratch it because it felt itchy but it only caused you pain so you tried so hard to ignore it.

Finally, after a few moments, the four of you had arrived on top of the tower in the centre of Little Homeworld, already saw your other three best friends.

"Steven! Long time no see you! What brings you here with us today?" Peridot greeted.

Steven gladly hugged Bismuth, Peridot and Lapis as a gesture of friends but soon began to explain to why the four of you had to talk to them.

The three of them then looked towards the cliff, seeing a huge black injector with its decreasing pink liquid,  the sudden knot was felt in your stomach but you kept it in as hard as possible.

"She rode in on that?" Peridot yelled while asked, stretching her arms out and pointed to the injector that looked like a medium-size from far.

Steven sighed.

"Yeah. She said my "human half" wouldn't stand a chance against her Injector" Steven told. Steven looked towards you and made you flinched, what's with you and flinching lately? You thought you already overcome it. Steven held out his hand and pulled you slightly over to him. "She even put something on (Y/N)'s gem. She started to... puke some pink liquid out of her. It's freaking me out-"

"Steven"

Your words cut him off as Steven looked to you, saw that you clenched your stomach through your shirt, face was deeply turning pale and mouth shut.

Sweats running down your forehead, cheeks puffed out to hold back your uneasy feeling in your throat.

Once you could held it no more, you ran over somewhere far away from the six of the gems and puked all out like you never have been puking before.

Tears slipping down your eyes as you still kept on puking out the pink liquid.

"(Y/N)!" Steven yelled, ran to you and kneeled beside you, patting your back softly as you let all of the liquid out of you.

You eventually cried while puking, your throat felt like it's burning and your head felt like it's losing the oxygen, you couldn't even see anything since it was super blur to your vision.

After several minutes, you finally stopped puking, Steven didn't embrace you immediately and instead gave you time to breathe.

You coughed out a bit and held your chest tightly, the pain, it hurts.

You continuously crying out pain as Steven grabbed you and hugged you, felt pity towards you that you had to go all of this suffering and troubles.

Steven eventually wiped off your remained puke with his sleeve, wiped it off your lips and nose.

"I'm so sorry. If it weren't for me, you wouldn't be in this situation right now" Steven confessed, hung his head down and held your shoulders tightly in his grip.

You shook your head softly, smiling.

"You did nothing wrong, Steven," you said.

"But look at you now! You're suffering! You-"

You cupped his cheek in your hand, smiling with half-lidded eyes.

"It was never your fault. Never, you hear me?" you confirmed, set your forehead on top of Steven's, closed eyes.