𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉ℯℯ𝓃

"Are you Steven Universe?"

The unknown figure asked in her deep rough voice.

"Uh... Yeah...?" Steven answered but came out as a question.

Everyone was confused about who the new Gem was, why all of the sudden a new Gem, who had a giant injector, came to Earth and sound like she tried to threaten the Earth?

What did they do wrong this time?

Did they do something to her?

They didn't even know who she was!

"Perfect..." you heard the unknown gem spoke, making you went all terrified.

You forthwith grabbing Steven's arm and hugged it close to your body, feeling safe with him being very close to you, Steven's face turned flushed at the sudden contact of yours but brushed it off.

Her pinky gloved finger slowly extended and swirled around too formed a huge horn, blowing into it, the injector crashed down to Earth and created a giant hole onto it before the injector crashed onto the ground, but the Gems, Steven and you managed to dodge the sudden impact.

Your fear increased when the unknown pink gem hopped off her own injector and perfectly landed on its foot, directly made eye contacts with everyone which made you flinched in fear.

A sudden chill on spines brushed you when the gem spoke in its raspy voice, making you tightened the grip on Steven's arm, Steven had his hand in front of you, protectively.

"Hey! Nice park job, dingus!" Amethyst yelled out, angry.

Through the injector, a pink acid liquid was injected into the ground through its drill and down to Earth.

No one knew what the liquid substance was and just looked at the unknown angry pink gem who started to have a very creepy and huge smile on her face, before she speaks.

"Well, well, well, well, well. Lemme get a look at the menagerie" the gem began, twirling her finger into a telescope before inspecting everyone. " You must be Amethyst. You must be Garnet. And Pink Diamond's Pearl. Wow, she took you with her. Isn't that just... swell?"

The gem shapeshifts her finger back to its original form and formed two huge fists with it, yelled out her anger towards the Crystal Gems.

You actually never expected your happily ever after could be ruined so fast, a tint of disappointment, fear, sadness and anger was felt in your system, you were just about to have time of your life with the ones that you loved but of course it would get destroyed by some unknown gem.

"It can't be" Pearl spoke, startling everyone that Pearl knew exactly who the gem was.

The gem laughed maniacally, setting her hand on her chest.

"Oh, but it can be, and it is. I got a new style..." she said as she flipped two of her ponytails to the back. "...and a few new toys that are gonna put an end to your "happily ever after" once and for all! " she threatened, made you flinched.

Steven began to panic to why she threatening them, quickly got out of your soft embrace and walked to the front of the injector, looking upwards to the gem who seemed to be annoyed with the presence of Steven.

"Whoa, whoa. This has gotta be a misunderstanding. In case you haven't heard, I've established peace across the-" before Steven finish, the gem cut him off.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've heard! I've had your little message to the universe... ON LOOP!

The pink gem extended her left foot and kicked Steven on the stomach, made Steven has flown away from his current position and bumped to you who coincidentally sat the exact place where he had been thrown off.