📱🍡

"Sasuke?" My brother, Itachi, asked as he looked at my phone, from over my shoulder.

Oh shit... I dully thought, turning off my phone and turning to look at him, "Nobody of any importance, Nii-San." I grumbled with a glare.

"Hn, is that so? Your cheeks say otherwise, Otōto." Itachi smirked.

Damn... "Naruto asked me if he wanted to have lunch at Ichiraku's with him. I best be going now." I changed the subject with a curt nod.

Itachi chuckled, "Not so fast, Otōto! You were texted that Haruno girl, right?"

"Yeah?" I said cautiously, "Why are you so interested?"

"Hn, Sasuke, you've been through a wonderful period in yourself." Itachi drawled, "You're becoming a big boy..." Itachi dared to add. I felt myself intensely cringe.

"Hn?! What the actual hell, Aniki!" I exclaimed. "What are you trying to imply?!

"Shh! Oka-San or Oto-San might hear you. No profanity." Itachi hushed, "I'm implying that you and Haruno would make a good pair. Sasori thinks so as well."

"You've talked to Sasori about us before?!"

"Mhm. And it seems like Haruno is interested in you." Itachi referred to our texts.

I blushed yet still held up a scowl, "No, it's probably just a mere attraction. Not a crush or anything." I tried to explain.

"Sure, that may be so. But what do you think? You said yourself, she isn't bad on the eye." Itachi reasoned, "Knowing you, Otōto, okay means great."

Scowling, I shot him a look, "How much of my texts have you read?"

"Mostly the interesting stuff." Itachi shrugged. "To be honest, there isn't ver much of that."

"Hn..!"

"You still haven't answered my question.
What do you think about Sakura?"

"Urg, fine! I guess she is kinda pretty. Not to mention that she is strong and smart." I pouted. "Let us never speak of this again."

"That's what I wanted to hear."

"Of course it was."

"Sasuke, we're both getting older now. And soon we'll bee see each other less and less. I just want to be as big of a part in your life as I can."

I sighed, "I guess that's understandable."

Itachi sadly smiled and poked my forehead with two finger, "I'll see you later. My friends and I are going to go out for a little bit."

"Hn, see you later, Nii-San."

"Sayōnara, Sasuke."