🎨🌸

"Hey, Sai! Good afternoon" Sakura greeted cheerily, jogging up to Sai as they walked to Konoha's library. The sun was shining in the arctic blue sky, the songbirds were singing a beautiful melody, and the breeze was, um, breezy... It was the perfect day to hide from the outside world and burry yourself with the contents of dead tattooed trees (books). "How are things with Ino-pig? Has she driven you insane yet?"

Sai stoped to observe Sakura with his unnervingly empty gaze, "Ino's nice. No, I'm not insane...yet. I've been reading up on how to be a good boyfriend, but it seems a bit too complicated for me." He told her, "Could you give me a hand, Ugly?"

Sakura cracked a grin that could rival Naruto's, "Of course! Cha, I'll only accept the best for Pig!"

"Thanks." Sai replied, the slightest smile etched upon his pale and usually emotionless face. In Sakura's opinion, Sai showing emotion was either a miracle or a sign of doomsday. There was no in-between.

———————————————

The two settled in a secluded corner of the grand library, so that their was nobody to bother them and vice versa. They arranged their stuff around their spots on the carpeted floor, creating a circle. Sai removed his digital pen from behind his ear and reached for his phone, ready to note was Sakura was to say. "I'm ready for the advice you're willing to provide me, Ugly."

Sakura rolled her eyes at the 'endearment' name Sai had given her, "Well the most basic of things you must do is support your s/o. In their hobbies, interests, etc." the pinkette stated, "Ino likes shopping, hanging out with friends, and other extroverted stuff I can't relate to. But you should probably know that she has a soft spot for intimacy."

"Alright... But I'm not good at that

"Same... Oh well! Maybe try hugging her from behind, holding her hand (which is a topic of its own...) and complimenting her on the subtle things about her (but not too often, that's creepy)."

"Oh."

"Always be punctual! On thing that pisses ladies, especially Piggy, off is when people are late. So don't be like Kakashi-sensei!"

"But if Kakashi-sensei is always late, how is (y/n)-san still with him? Other than those porn books, what does she see in him? She can't even see his face all the time."

"Aa... Well he probably takes off that mask in private... Anyways, everybody has their own preferences and you should be aware of that. I'll just give you advice based on what Ino-pig is like, shannaro ."

"Alright, carry on."

"I would tell you to tell you to dress to impress, but I don't know jack about dressing well. I just grab what ever is at arms reach..." Sakura sweat-dropped and gently tugged at her pink skirt. For a moment, she seemed a more conscious about what she was wearing, a red t-shirt that bore her family crest, and said pink skirt. It wasn't much, but it was what she usually wore. Comfort was all she cared about. "And to be honest, you dress pretty well. Cha, so there isn't much to worry about." Sakura gestured to Sai's black jeans, gray t-shirt, and unzipped black sweatshirt.

"Thanks, Ugly. You dress decently well too." Sai said with a neutral look and shrug.

Sakura smiled and nodded, "Mhm! Ah, yeah, I should probably tell you to now spoil Ino-pig. Yes, you should absolutely compliment her, and do what she wants. But know that there should be a fine balance between you and her." Sakura pointed out, "So be yourself, Sai. There's a reason why Pig likes you, and that is who you are."

The black haired boy smiled, and it wasn't one of his obviously fake smiles, it was...normal. At just that moment his phone rang. Sai turned to Sakura before picked up. "It's Shin, I have to go."

Sakura recalled who Shin was, an older brother figure to Sai, and also his legal guardian. Sai's relationship with Shin was a lot like her's with Sasori. "Okay! Sayōnara!" Sakura chirped as they cleaned up. "See ya later, Sai!"

"Bye, Ugly."