🍅🌸💐

Uchiha Sasuke felt a wave of... well, he actually didn't know what he was feeling. It was a feeling that felt quite foreign. "Ready to go confess?" Uchiha Shisui casually punched his shoulder.

Sasuke sweat-dropped and shook his head, "How did you know?" He didn't even deny the accusation. The more and more time he spent with the pink haired girl, Haruno Sakura, the more light and beauty he saw in her. Her verdant eyes, cherry blossom hair, smooth skin, and playful personality, on top of her quick wits and smarts. As cheesy and corny as it may sound, he liked everything about her. Even her quirky antics.

Shisui shrugged with a smirk, "Hn, Itachi told me that he saw you texting the Yamanaka girl. Ino, right? About picking up some Carnations, Cherry's favorite flower." He told Sasuke mater-of-factly.

Sasuke rolled his eyes at the nickname his cousin had given Sakura. Cherry. Apparently, he called her that as revenge for Sakura calling him Sushi. "Hn... I have to go...pick up those flowers."

"Good luck, Sasuke." Shisui chuckled.

Itachi approached Sasuke from behind, putting his hand on his little brother's shoulder, "Yeah, hn. Ah, perhaps you should probably put on a better sweatshirt." He suggested. Sasuke nodded obediently, running to his room and putting on a black hoodie. On the upper left corner, it bore it bore the Uchiha family crest. And on the back, was (imagine Sasuke's Mangekyō sharingan).

<~————~>

Sasuke made his way to the Yamanaka flower shop, greeting Ino as he walked in, "Yamanaka, thanks for the hand."

A wide grin blossomed on Ino's face, her pale teal eyes sparkling with joy, "No problem! I so glad for that you finally gathered the guts to tell Forehead!" She squealed. Sasuke ever so softly smiled as he put down some ryo and grabbed the flowers. "Bye, Sasuke! Go tell Forehead that she is one lucky bitch." Ino waved the boy off.

<~————~>

Sakura?

Haruno 🌸:  Mhm 💖

I'm coming to ur house

Haruno 🌸: Ur actually coming!
Haruno 🌸: Oh my Kami!
Haruno 🌸: 🥰😘😳🥳

Yeah

Haruno 🌸: Iiiiiiii
Haruno 🌸: Ahhhhhh

Did u think I was kidding?

Haruno 🌸: A little bit
Haruno 🌸: 😶😕☹️😔😣😖

I'm on my way 🙂

Haruno 🌸: Wow!
Haruno 🌸: U used a happy emoji!
Haruno 🌸: Who do u know where I live?

Yamanaka

Haruno 🌸: Ohhh
Haruno 🌸: Don't text while driving!
Haruno 🌸: Baby, darling, sweetie, honey, I want u here alive, healthy, and unscathed.

Yes ma'am
I'm biking
And stoped on the sidewalk to text u

Haruno 🌸: 😊☺️
Haruno 🌸: EHHHHHH
Haruno 🌸: IM SOO EXCITEDDDD!!!!!
Haruno 🌸: 🥳🥳🥳

I have little bit farther to go
Bye
Don't look out ur windows
Delivered

Haruno 🌸: See u later, 🍅💦😘

<~————~>

Sasuke peddled faster as he followed the directions to Sakura's home. He felt excited. Yes, that was the feeling he had decided that he was feeling. It was nervousness and thrill that he felt at the same time. Sasuke Uchiha was going to confess to Sakura Haruno.