🍅💬👨‍👩‍👦‍👦

Later that day-

"Hn, Sakura?" Sasuke asked me as we sat on my couch, my arms tightly hugging him, "Do you want to come over to my house. And then, when it's time I can drive you over to their airport so we can pick up your parents." He offered, "I was thinking that we could tell our families about us. Unless, you want to keep this private for a while."

I thought for a moment, "My parents have been nagging me to be a bit more social... I think we should give it a go!" I chirped happily, "Plus, Itachi and Sushi already know, cha!"

"Right then." Sasuke nodded, poking my forehead, "Hn, not to mention, Naruto, Yamanaka, and the others probably know as well." We both sweat-dropped.

<~————~>

Sasuke and I got onto his bike, which was built to accommodate 2 people. The other person was usually Naruto, as they would sometimes bike to school together. Honestly, they sometimes act like a mix of an old married couple and brothers. It's weird...

Anywaysss, we soon made our way to the Uchiha estate. It took quite some time, seeing that I didn't exactly live close to the Uchiha's. What made things unpleasant, was the chilly breeze in the air that sent shivers up our noses and turned them, along with our cheeks pink.

Sasuke and I got off the bike and entered the home, "Tadaima kaerimashita." He called out.

"Okaerinasai!" Mikoto replied as she came to greet us, "Sakura-chan! Hello, dear!"

I exchanged a quick glance with Sasuke, who nodded encouragingly, "Aa, Mikoto-san, I Th-there is something Sasuke-kun and I, we, wanted to tell you." I said nervously.

Mikoto smiled and urged me to go on, "Hai, what is it, hn?" She asked, as we sat down, "Should I get Fugaku-anata?" Sasuke and I nodded as to say yes.

<~————~>

"Okay, go ahead, Sakura-chan." Mikoto said as she came back with Fugaku.

I blushed heavily and started to spurt out incoherent sentences. Thankfully Sasuke was much more calm and composed, "Sakura and I are dating." He simply stated with a nervous laugh.

Mikoto and Fugaku stared at us for a moment. The next, Mikoto flung her arms around Sasuke and me, as Fugaku smiled and patted Sasuke's head, "Congrats, son." He told Sasuke.

Mikoto looked at us teary-eyed, "Oh Kami! Kami, Kami, Kami..! I'm so happy! I thought my dear, Sasu-chan would be lonely forever..."

"Hn, Mother, that really hit home..." Sasuke grumbled.

Mikoto giggled and patted our cheeks, "Congrats, my dear children!"

"You have our well wishes." Fugaku told us with a curt smile

"Thank you, Mikoto-san." I thanked her, letting her pinch my cheeks, despite the pain of her doing so. "Thank you, Fugaku-san."

Sasuke slightly smiled, "Thank you, Mother and Father."

<~————~>

"Great job, Sasuke." Itachi smiled more apparently than Sasuke and Fugaku, "You finally did it, hn." He said as he came in to the living room along with Shisui and Sasori.

"Better treat her well, Uchiha." Sasori hummed as Shisui patted my head.

"Good luck dating and dealing with my little cousin, Cherry." Shisui teased. "He's never had a girlfriend before."

Sasuke blushed get still glared daggers at Shisui, "I've never dated, but I'm not dumb." Everybody laughed at the remark. Such wholesome :)