🌸🐍🐄

Sakura played with the hem of her pink skirt as she walked into the grand Uchiha estate. It had been a thing now, that Sasori would often dump her off there when he had to attend to something else. It made Sakura feel like a little child who was always in need of constant care, but she had to make due with it. Plus, she had work to do! The school was soon holding an important social event for many of the city's high ranking officials, which included many of the families of the students of KHS. As a member of the planning committee, it was a rather large responsibility of her's to make sure things were perfect! Plus, being at the Uchiha's place also meant two things to her, more Sasu time and Ita food.

"Hey, Sasuke-kun?" She asked Sasuke, "Are you coming to the school event? I'm just wondering!"

"Hn? Oh yeah. I am." Sasuke looked up from his book, and then looked at his watch, "Oh shit..." he muttered under his breath.

Sakura flashed him a concerned look, "What is it? Are you alright?! Are you craving a carrot and are you afraid that Tomato-chan will feel betrayed that you cheated on them?!" She ventured.

"No... It's not that." Sasuke raised his eyebrow, "Orochimaru is arriving for my kenjutsu class soon, and I haven't gotten ready yet."

"Huh?! I have a friend who takes the same class with Orochimoomoo!"

"Hn, Orochimaru probably teaches other people too. Did you know that he also taught Anko-sensei?"

"Oh! Yeah, that's probably it!"

"I best get ready now." Sasuke nodded, rushing off to his bathroom and changing into his training outfit. A/N: Just imagine is Orochimaru outfit from the series, but instead of the skirts thingy, it's sweat pants. And he don't got that weird purple rope thing at his waist, 'cause *poof*, they have now turned into sweat bands and for some reason, a belt. Bruh, why are you wearing a belt with sweat pants??? ┐( ̄ヘ ̄;)┌

————————————————

"Please, just don't judge the outfit..." Sasuke groaned as he returned, "Orochimaru makes me wear it."

Sakura blushed at the sight of his gently toned chest, yet let out a giggle, "You don't look bad!"

Ding dong! The door bell rang. Sasuke grabbed his wooden sword and jogged to the door, so he could welcome in his teacher. "Ahh, greetings Sasuke!" A tall, slender, and pale man with long black hair and unsettling eyes greeted, "And to you as well, young lady." He looked past Sasuke to view Sakura.

"Orochimoomoo!" Sakura blurted.

"I'm sorry, what?" Orochimoomoo asked, clearing his throat.

"What?" She replied, pretending nothing had happened.

Orochimoomoo smirked, "I think I may start to take a liking to you, young lady. Are you by any chance a student of Tsunade Senju?"

"How did you know?!"

"She has spoken about you."

"You know my shishou?"

"Ahh, hai, were once were students together, and were on good terms. As of now... Our relationship is rickety."

"Oh... Well you don't want to be on the bad side of Tsunade-sama!" Sakura chuckled nervously.

"I suppose you are right." A voice from behind Orochimoomoo budded in.

"Kabuto." Sasuke simply said, as the bespectacled gray haired man revealed himself. Although he had gray hair, he still appeared to be quite young.

"Kon'nichiwa!" Kabuto said, "So this is the Haruno Sakura I've heard about. Please go meet you. I'm Yakushi Kabuto, assistant of Orochimaru-dono. But perhaps you know me as a member of your family's company?" Kabuto added.

Sakura scratched her chin, recalling the fact that she in-fact had heard of his name, "I think I know you..."

A/N: Idk what this is... This idea just popped into my head, and I am trying to figure out a way to flow into the next chapter thing, what ever you call it. Ya know, like I mentioned earlier, that school event with a bunch of Konoha's important people and jazz. Yeahh, that! Oop! J-hope is adorable!! "I hate snakeu!"