😅😴🥖

"I had a weird dream last night," Haruno Sakura sighed as she promptly flopped onto her boyfriend, Uchiha Sasuke's bed, at Shisui's place.

Uzumaki Naruto grinned his usual shit-eating smile, "What was it, Sakura-chan?" He asked, genuinely curious, "I've had some weird ass dreams, so hit me."

Sakura cringed, "Well for starters, in my dream, your name was Menma..."

Naruto flashed her a bewildered look, "MENMA! I HATE MENMA!" He screeched, causing Shisui to come into their room to hush them, "Sorry," Naruto apologize to him. Rolling his eyes, Shisui left. Sure, Shisui was a little annoyed. But in orderly Shisui-style, he held his chill and let the continue in with whatever the hell they were doing. He was a man of justice and fairness in that way. Only to act if brash decisions were made. Or just when Danzō, his optometrist, acted like a total creep. Damn though...how many times had the old man gazed into Shisui's onyx eyes and told him that he thought they were wonderful.

"Anywayyyssss," Sakura giggled, "in my dream, Sasuke-kun acted really flirty... It was weird..."

Sasuke froze, "What?" He questioned, looking up from his book, one of Jiraiya's more PG ones. Yes, those exist ┌། ≖ Ĺ̯ ≖ །┐ "Thats peculiar," He simply shrugged, "I hate people,"

Sakura snorted, "'I hate people,' cha, that's a big ass mood right there," her plump cherry toned lips pecking his smooth pale cheek, causing Naruto to pout and glare in despair. Third wheeling really wasn't very fun in his opinion. "Get a room-ttebayo," he grumbled unhappily.

Sasuke looked at him and blinked, "This is my room." He retorted, "If you want to sulk 'get a room,'" He mocked, brushing some of his hair out of his eyes, "Usuratonkachi..." Thinking that he was rubbing salt into the wound, Sasuke leaned closer to Sakura and gently poked her forehead. Yet he had forgotten that Naruto never knew the significance of the poke.

"Huh?" Naruto raised his eyebrow, "What's that all about-ttebayo? Am I missing some kind of reference?" He referred to the poke, "You do that to Sakura-chan, but what the hell does it mean? Just kiss her you pussy! Dattebayo!" Sakura groaned, sending a friendly punch towards Naruto's stomach. "Heyyy!" He whined, "I just asked a question-ttebayo! Dattebayo! What did I do wrong?!"

"Usuratonkachi..." Sasuke muttered whilst Sakura said her own verbal tick, "Dobe..."

"Going back to the previous topic..." Sakura stated, "Most people acted really, really weird... Tenten was clumsy, Ino was shy, Hinata was..." Sakura shuddered, "Hinata was scarily aggressive..."

"Bruh moment," Sasuke chuckled softly, slipping his book mark into the book, "That girl wouldn't hurt a fly. Unless it did something to Dobe." Naruto further pouted, going on to list all the things he loved about his dear girlfriend. And dear Jashin, that list sure was long. "Hn, did anyone ask?" Sasuke commented on Naruto little tangent. At that, the hyperactive banana blonde boy flicked him off.

"SHUT UP A LET ME FINISH!" Sakura yelled, her tone mostly directed towards Naruto. Duhh... Her loud scolding must of been heard, as Shisui once again came in to tell them to quiet down a little, "Sorry!" Sakura looked away in embarrassment. "As I was saying, things were very unholy. I mean like, Kiba was a cat person."

Naruto gasped in mock surprise, "Woah-trebayo! That's scary! Dattebayo!"

"Hn..." Sasuke arched his eyebrow.

"Mhmm! Shanaroo! What haunts me the most is that Gai-sensei and Kakashi-sensei pretty much just swapped personalities... I guess that version of Kakashi-sensei wasn't as obnoxious. But still..." Sakura mumbled, fixing the red headband in her pink hair.

"What was (y/n)-san like-ttebayo?" Naruto asked.

Sakura face palmed, "She was (opposite of personality). Strange seeing her like that. Like, really weird and out of place. Shanaroo... I still can't figure out if that was a pleasant dream or scarring nightmare..."

"I bet you liked playboy Teme, Saku-chan! Dattebayo!" Naruto flashed her a smug look, "Tehehehehe!" He giggled his usual sounding dumb giggle that Hinata insisted was cute.

"It was...nice..." Sakura looked of into the distance dreamily. Then immediately snapping out of it, delivering another punch towards Naruto.

"WHAT! DOBE! USURATONKACHI!" Sasuke spat his tea out, realizing what had just played out, "SAKURA..."

"Uhhhh..." Naruto cowered under the dagger-like glares of his two best friends.

The door slammed open...

Shrouded in fog for extra comedic and horrific effect, his eyes somehow glowing red, stood Uchiha Shisui. He stared them down, brandishing the baguette he has just baked, somehow managing to assert his dominance like a pro even while wearing the apron with sushi patterns, "Quiet..." He uttered, his voice eerily level, "Not a single sound... I don't what to hear any bitchin' while I'm bakin' in the kitchen," He let the room, slamming the door.

"Dam..." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 💙