7️⃣🍜

Ehhh? I don't know what this is... Here, just take it :/ We simp for Kakashi. Just making that clear if it already isn't obvious.

"Sorry I'm late, I–" Kakashi Hatake started to make up some halfassed excuse as he greeted his directed study student. He took off his green parka vest and draped it on a chair 

"Effing bullshit. Effing bullshit. Holy shit, oh effer. Effing bullshit. Effing bullshit. Goddamn bullshit. Son of a bitch, what the hell?" Naruto sang completely out of tune. Yet he immediately apologized for the bad language, afraid that his mother would jump out from who knows where, and rinse his mouth out with soap and holy water.

"Language, baka!" Sakura screeched, as she put her phone down and knocked on Naruto's forehead with her balled up fists. "We're still in school!" She added. Naruto cowered in fear. If it Kushina Uzumaki wasn't there to catch Naruto doing something dumb, then it would be Sakura.

"Hn... Usuratonkachi." Sasuke grumbled, "Can't you guys just be normal for once."

"Exqueeze me, Teme?! I'm simply to fabulous for you to handle-ttebayo!"

"Fabulous? You? I think not. Shannaro!"

"You question why I'm always late. Well this is why." Kakashi groaned as he referred to the group's endless bickering.

"It's his fault!" Sasuke and Sakura said in unison as the pointed at Naruto, who was giving them both harsh glares. "Naruto always starts it!" Sakura groaned.

Kakashi gave them all a stern look, "I expect more from high school students. This is stuff that you see from little kids, ya hear me? So get along with each other, unless you want detention with Gai-sensei."

The three of the visibly gulped in fear. Detention with Gai was the absolute worst! He would make people run seemingly endless laps and other extreme physical activities. And worst case scenario, he would make students write an essay about what unyouthful reason got them in to detention, and promise that they would stop being so youthless. In Gai's opinion, this was great character and youth development. But to most, it was certainly questionable.

"Exactly." Kakashi noticed their horror, "Now, to get on with Directed Study..."

"Aye sir!" They obediently obliged.

"Is there anything urgent you guys need to do. Anything that I or any of the other sensei can help you with? Or is everything doable independently."

The three thought for a moment, but then shook their heads. "I think we are on top of all the homework." Sasuke answered for the group.

"Even you, Naruto?" Kakashi raised his eyebrow.

"Pervy-sensei helps me with tutoring! Dattebayo!"

Sakura sweat-dropped, "'Pervy-sensei? Which one? Kakashi-sensei or Jiraiya?"

"Jiraiya!"

Kakashi facepalmed as he felt himself cringe supremely hard. Internally he wondered why he was still there. He could have just not showed up all together, and gone straight home to have a much better time with his fiancee, (y/n) and dog, Pakkun. Alas, he had to stay We these trouble some kids for just a few more hours. After all, he was getting paid for this. "Alright then." Kakashi cleated his throat, "I was told by the principle that we should be 'strengthening bonds'. Any ideas?" He asked, sitting down at his desk and kicking his feet up onto it as he read his beloved book.

Naruto's eyes lit up, "Can we got Ichiraku's Ramen?! It's only a short walk away! Dattebayo!"

Kakashi shrugged, "Alright. But will I have to pay?"

The trio aggressively shook their heads, "Shannaro, none of us have any reason to have money on us at the moment."

"Fine. But this is a one time only thing, understand?"

"Hai!"