🐸💋

"Jiraiya... Why does have to be our biology teacher?!" Sakura cried, flopping onto Sasuke's plush bed as she deeply cringed at the events that had taken place earlier that day. What else had she expected? It was Jiraiya, famed author of the Icha Icha Paradise series of course.

"It really sucked," Sasuke admitted, shoving his hands deep into his pockets, "That perverted old man."

Sakura let out an exasperated sight, "It's strange how I somehow still respect him."

"Naruto once told me that Jiraiya asked him to revise the erotic story he was writing at the time." Sasuke face-palmed, "Usuratonkachi,"

"Cha," Sakura groaned at that

"Kushina verbally abused Jiraiya after that," The black haired boy added.

Sakura brushed a strand of hair out of her verdant eyes, "As expected. That woman is fierce."

"Hn."

"Poor Jiraiya."

"Hn, he had it coming for him."

"He's still a pretty cool guy," Sakura winced, "if you forget all of the perverted antics..."

"Perhaps..."

With a soft grunt, the pinkette sat up, "Remember the city's social even at school?"

"There's been a lot of events," Sasuke rolled his eyes, "Which one?"

"The one in which we figured out that Kakashi-sensei has a fiancé." Sakura giggled happily.

"That one?" Sasuke raised his eyebrow dryly, "It was pretty boring."

"Sasuke-kunnn!" Sakura groaned, "You need to have more social interactions!" She teased. To that, Sasuke shook his head and grunted. "As I was saying, Jiraiya was acting like a creep that evening." Sakura muttered.

"Like I said, he's a pervert."

Sakura laughed uncomfortably, "He didn't know that (y/n)-san was engaged... He told (y/n)-san that she was lookin' like a snack."

Sasuke has to stifle his chuckle, "How'd Kakashi react to that? He was at (y/n)'s side for almost the entire time."

"Yep," The cherry girl popped the p, "But he wasn't with her at the time." She said whilst laying her head on her boyfriend's lap.

"Hn," He simply shrugged.

"I think Kakashi-sensei is the jealous type," Sakura states matter-of-factly." Sasuke face-palmed yet again. They were seriously talking about their sensei's love life way too much. It was honestly pretty strange. "Cha, he walked over to (y/n) and carried her out of the room..." Sakura told Sasuke, her voice aloof and dreamy.

"So?" Sasuke looked down at Sakura's softly shaped face.

Sakura let out a little squeal, "She came back really flustered! I caught a peak at a few red mark on her neck..."

Sasuke groaned, "What are you trying to imply, Sakura?"

"You know!" Sakura poked Sasuke's pale cheek playfully.

"You really are something, Sakura..." Sasuke whispered as Sakura tackled him and peppered him with kisses; her lip gloss tinting his cheeks. "Something strange..."

Sakura's immediately looked up, "I'm sorry, what, Sasuke-kun?" She stuck out her tongue and sassed.

"Nothing," Sasuke smirked, "Your just something special," He poked his girlfriend's forehead.

"I love you, Sasuke-kun..."

"Hn..."

"LOVE ME BACK!"

"Hn..."