📖🍅🚌

Hello my girlfriend's diary,

Hello, I'm Uchiha Sasuke....

Why am I introducing myself? It seems as though Sakura has already written a lot about me. I have no need to introduce myself... :|

Naruto got beaten up by Sakura after he read and wrote in you (usuratonkachi), so I got curios. What's all the fuss about? I read a few pages and am, frankly, not very surprised. She wrote quite a bit about my anonymous conversations with her and other odd stuff that I expected.

Sakura has an upbeat personality and is very determined to prove herself, especially to Yamanaka and Tsunade. In a way, that makes her like Dobe. Two loud people. That explains why they are considerably best friends. She always finds a way to keep things light, even with her strange antics. It's quite entertaining...most of the time...

I got to see a part of Sakura that she doesn't like to show, while reading you. In you, she wrote about things that make her sad. Things that are a bothering her, and that she doesn't feel comfortable sharing. I understand fully...

Unfortunately, I lack the skill to help. Emotions aren't in my skill set, as I prefer to stay walled off. Everything is just fine that way. But I do wish that my father wouldn't ignore me, and give Itachi-niisan all the attention. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a grudge against my big brother. I just want a little recognition.

Speaking of my brother, he's been spending a lot of time with his friends, Sasori and the others. I've met them, and I think they are weird. Uncle Obito doesn't like it when Hidan smokes, so he always wears masks like Kakashi. Unlike Kakashi, Uncle Obito's cloth mask has an orange design on it. For some reason, they've given him the nickname 'Tobi.' Odd...

Something that I haven't told anybody is that I used to feel insecure about Naruto gaining 'capability.' It feels quite irrational now, but it used to bug me. He would start to, I don't know, change. It was almost like he was maturing... I guess he has, but he has a long way to go, considering that Sakura still has to keep him in check. Usuratonkachi.

Why am I writing in you? Sakura will find out that I read you... She'll get mad. Hn, she has a soft spot for me, so she'll let it slide. I hope... Why am I still writing? I should stop.

Sincerely,
Uchiha Sasuke