👩🏻🚫📙

Sakura's POV

People gather in the halls and many classrooms of the school, chatting and having one of those tasty, but way to tiny to be filling, snacks that were being passed around. I felt my anxiety levels go up, as I felt a little uncomfortable, due to the large amounts of people where I was, the lobby. "You alright, Sak?" Tenten asked, tracing the golden embroidery on her crimson, mid thigh length, qipao.

"Yeah, I'm alright girl." I flashed her a tight smile, smoothening out the wrinkles in my pink off the shoulders dress, "Just a little claustrophobic. Nothin' much."

"Mhm!" She giggled, whilst we walked into the room I had study session with Sasuke, Naruto, and Kakashi-sensei, "So where's your date? That duckbutt guy, Sasuke Uchiha."

I choked on my finger sandwich, "Tenten!" I coughed, as she thumped my back, "He's not my date! We just carpooled!"

"Eh. You got to his house, like 3 days a week. And are one of his only, if not only, female friends." Tenten shrugged, "Don't blame me for thinking that you're a couple."

"I could say the same about you and Neji!"

"Sakura!" Tenten groaned, "It works for me because I actually am dating him!"

"Fineeee!"

—————————————

The room Tenten and I were in, was no longer a private one. I let out a groan. At least the people in the room were good people. It was just students of Iruka-sensei, plus Tenten's gang, Neji and bushy-brows Lee. It felt a lot stranger seeing them in formal clothes, cleaned up and not looking like they would die if the period before lunch didn't end soon.

"Um, where can I find, erm, uh, Mr. Hatake?" A pretty woman, who wore a tight fitting dark green dress asked, as she stumbled into the room. I let out a soft giggle, it was clear that she sucked at walking in high heels. Same, girl, same. We can't even walk properly in sneakers... Inner grumbled.

"Oh! You're the head of the city's planning committee! Am I correct, Ma'am?" Ino asked, being the first one to speak up. "Are you looking for Kakashi-sensei?"

"Yeah!" The mystery woman's face lit up, "I came here alone, thinking that I would be late. Here I am...an hour and a half late... But it seems to me that Kakashi-anata has managed to out late me." She sighed, drumming her fingers on a book that belonged to the same series that Kakashi-sensei always read.

"'Kakashi-anata'?!" We all exclaimed in shock.

The pretty woman blushed heavily, "Aa! I'm his fiancé!" She chirped, displaying the beautiful ring on her finger.

There was a dead silence in the room, that was quite comical in a way. What broke the silence was the sound of the door creak open. Everyone's eyes flew to the door, anticipating who would come in...

"Sorry I'm late, Koishii." Kakashi-sensei walked into the room, addressing the woman as 'darling'. He payed no attention to us, as he went to the woman and placed his hand in the curve of her hips and kissed her. Unfortunately, none of us had a good enough angle to see his true face. They quickly broke apart, as the woman's eyes darted to us. Kakashi-sensei turned to us, and face-palmed. "I saw my woman and forgot that you guys existed."

"Kakashi-sensei!" Everybody yelped, endeared by the cute sentiment towards the woman, but also dejected by how he forgot that we were right there.

The pretty lady cleared her throat, "The name is (y/n). (y/n) (l/n)! Pleased to meet you!"

There was a loud and chaotic jumble of people, including myself, bombarding her with questions.

"What's Kakashi-sensei like with you?!"

"You're pretty!"

"How did you guys meet?"

"I saw the book in your hand. Do you read those pervy books too?! Are you a pervert as well?!"

"Why does Kakashi-sensei wear his mask?"

"What does Kakashi-sensei's face looks like?"

"Where did you get that dress?! It's great!"

"What's your job like? It seems interesting!"

"Does Kakashi-sensei bang you with his mask on-ttebayo?!"

The last question caused dead silence... Both (y/n)-san and Kakashi-sensei blushed heavily. Or well, I assumed Kakashi-sensei was blushing, due to the faint pinkness at the parts of the unmasked parts of his cheeks.

"Well, um... Let's start with the simpler questions, shall we?" (y/n)-san mumbled, her cheeks still pink. Damn, she looks fineeee! Inner squealed. By the looks of some the other people, I wasn't the only one who thought so. And Kakashi-sensei took it upon himself to glare at each person staring at her in such a way. Unfortunately, (y/n)-san didn't answer the true question well all had. Does Kakashi-sensei bang her with his mask on? :(