🧡💜

A/N: I didn't know which prompted to choose, so I chose both... 😅
It's a bit of a let down, what I wrote... But 😭
For those of y'all who don't know what I'm talking about, I held a vote for the content of the 69th chapter 😎 hehehe
Thank you to KimHaeSooChi and sleepykawaa for the idea!

"So," Uchiha Sasuke turned to his cherry haired girlfriend, "Where are you gonna drag me today?" He asked with a casual smirk.

Sakura's face glowed, "Wellll, I actually don't know..." She scrunched up her face, "I kinda want to see what Naruto and Hinata are up to."

"So a double date, then?" Sasuke raised his eyebrow.

"Not exactly, Sasuke-kun," Sakura shrugged, "Cha! Let's just see how long it takes them to noticed that we're following them around!" She clapped her hands happily.

Sasuke sweat-dropped, "I offered to take you out, and this is what you want to do?"

"Well you did ask what I want to do. Shanaroo!"

"Usuratonkachi..."

"Hehe, suck it up, Sasuke-kun!" Sakura pouted, causing her already soft featured to get emphasized. She somewhat acts and looks like a child... Sasuke thought to himself, That won't fool me... She's got quite the dirty mind... His internal self sweat-dropped. Uchiha Sasuke sure had an interesting girlfriend. He shook his head, a smirk lingering upon his pale lips, "Were do we start?"

"Hmmmm," Sakura scratched her chin, "I think Naruto told me that they were going to go to that upscale ramen place." Sakura recalled, "Ya know, the other place the Ichirakus' own. The fancier one." She told Duckbutt, "It's at the mall."

"I know," Sasuke nodded, "Hn, Dobe's told me about it before. He prefers the one by school, though."

"Mhm!" Sakura chirped as they got into Sasuke's bike, speeding off to Hidden Leaf City Shopping Mall. The wind whipped past them as they peddled on, their hair getting blown I. The direction of the breeze. Sakura carefully slipped her phone into her pale green knapsack; getting a mini panic attack after almost dropping her phone.

Mission: NaruHina 🧡💜
Goal: Find cute blackmail material

<~————~>

"There they are!" Sakura's eyes tracked the couple. They had been following the two around for quite a while, snapping picture of lovey dovey instances. Not to mention, the many outfits Hinata made her hyperactive ball of energy try on.

Sakura grabbed his hand, dragging him behind her whilst stealthily keeping a close distance from their friends. "Hinata's purse is pretty..." Her mind wondered, admiring the lavender Prada Saffiano Pattina. The Hyūgas' were loaded, much more so that most. Sakura let out a dejected sigh, even though her family was also well off, her parents were quite the sticklers on expensive purchases. "Only if it's useful!" Sakura's Ka-chan would remind her. With a deep exhale, Sakura turned to Sasuke, gesturing to the couple and the restaurant receptionist.

"Uzumaki? Table for 2?"

"Dattebayo!"

"Alright, come this way, sir and ma'am."

"O-okay..!"

"May I help you two?" Another receptionist called out to Sakura and Sasuke.

Their heads jerked over to look at him, "Uhh..." Sakura mumbled, trying to hide from Naruto's felid of vision. She had noticed that he had looked over in their general direction. No doubt catching a glimpse of her eye catching hair. "Cha..." She mumbled.

"Y-you c-can jo-join us!" The shh voice of Hinata offered, "I'm s-sure Na-Naruto-kun wouldn't m-mind." She flashed them a sweet smile, turning to Naruto for approval, "Ri-right?"

Naruto pettily pouted, "Fine-ttebayo!" He grumbled, "Double date then..." The look in his eyes childishly sour. Clearly, he wanted to have a private date with his wonderful girlfriend, the one and only Hyūga Hinata. Yet still wanting to make a scene, considering the number of eyes already on them at the moment, he let it slide. "But I ain't paying full-ttebayo!" He hissed into Sasuke's ear as he had approached the banana blond teen.

Sasuke rolled his eyes, "Even split, Dobe."

"I'm chipping is as well!" Sakura insisted, intending to lightly punch Naruto's arm, but hitting a little too hard, "Sorry!" She winced as Naruto rubbed the spot of impact.

"M-me t-too!" Hinata, ever considerate, fumbled with the chain of her purse. Her pale lavender eyes glittering happily. The rosy blush that seemed to permanently grace her pale cheeks flushed deeper. Quite the beauty, she was.

The waiter who had taken the receptionist looked at them, the blinked, "Anyways..." He broke the moment, "right this way." He ushered them away.

<~————~>

So much for secret mission, Sakura sighed internally, It was fun while it lasted... She took a sip of her raspberry iced tea. She pressed a sudden kiss on her beloved boyfriend's cheek. Which a earned an amused look from him, a gag from Naruto, and a giggle from Hinata. "What?" Sakura stuck her tongue out.

"Ewww, PDA-ttebayo!" Naruto groaned as he chugged his lemonade down at ungodly speeds.

Sakura smirked, sure, she hadn't gather enough blackmail material. But it definitely wasn't nothing. "We're not much compared to you two!" She giggled deviously, showing Naruto the picture of him wearing a fluffy fox onesie. Which, in full honesty, did look pretty adorable on him. "Quite or else." Her voice comedically distorted as she hissed into his ear.

"A-aye s-sir!" Naruto quivered in his socks.

"Good!" Sakura quickly snagged a picture of his expression.

Mission: NaruHina 🧡💜📚
Outcome: Double date, little blackmail material.

Grading:

- Sakura:
• Task success: 6/10
• Enjoyment: 9/10
• Making fun of Naruto: /10

- Sasuke
• Task success: 4/10
• Enjoyment; 7/10
• Admiring Sakura's gorgeous eyes: /10

Final verdict;
- Grading: 6/10
- Note: LEARN HOW TO HIDE BETTER