🍅🌸👫

A/N: Idk... I just felt like writing something wholesome. It's pretty ooc on Sasuke's part, but who care? I'm the author here and the characters will do my bidding 😊

I turned to Sasuke and warped my arm around his, "Are you trying to say that you want to go on a date with me?!" I asked with a blush.

Sasuke nodded and patted my hand, "Aa. How does 10 am on Saturday sound?" He replied. I gave Sasuke another tight hug and nodded my head 'yes'. "Hn, you seem to be hugging me a lot." Sasuke smirked.

I giggled, "Shannaro! Ya better get used to that! I'm a sucker for intimacy! Plus, the Haruno's have something special. It's dubbed as the Haruno hug of death!"

"I guess I'll just have to deal with that then," Sasuke shrugged, "I don't mean that like it is a bad thing, Sakura," He added when he noticed my pout, "Why hug when you can do this?" Sasuke presses his lips against mine and gave me a quick kiss. Frickkk, when did Sasuke get this out of character??? I blushed furiously and slapped Sasuke's arm and further pouted. Curse the smoking hot idiot for catching me off guard! "I'm sorry, that was really out of character." He apologized, running his finger through his black duck butt hair. Kusoooooo!

That got me wondering, "Seeing that we are a thing, maybe we should talk about our preferences." I suggested, "I really like any form of close intimacy, cha. Do ya have any preferences?"

Sasuke looked at me for a moment and hn'd, "This." He simply stated, using two fingers to flick/poke my forehead. "My family's greatest form of love, not limited to romantic love." He explained.

Sakura's verdant eye's glimmered, "I saw Itachi do it to you in old pictures from when you were a itty bitty like Sasu-kun! Wahhh! Adorable!"

"How the hell have you seen my childhood photos?!" Sasuke panicked.

"Mikoto-san showed me them!"

"Oka-san... I should have known..."

"Your mom is the best, ya know that, Sasuke-kun."

"She is...really something."

"RESPECT THEE MOTHER, SHANNARO!"

"Hn.."