☯️💜🌸

"Hinata!" The ever cheerful, Haruno Sakura called out to one of her closest friends, "How's your day, girl?"

Hyūga Hinata smiles sweetly and waved back at the cherry pink haired girl, "O-oh, my d-day was good! H-how was y-yours?" She asked, as she took a seat at one of the park benches, by Sakura's side.

Sakura shrugged, "Eh, it was pretty good! I just finished today's homework, and decided to take a little walk and get some fresh air." She drummed her fingers on the soft fabric of her baby pink skirt, "How's Naruto been treating you? The idiot is pretty clueless..."

"Oh?!" Hinata blushed heavily, her pale lavender eyes widening as she stumbled on her words. Mentioning Naruto always held her rambling. "N-naruto-kun i-is very n-nice! I-i really l-like h-him!"

"You love him." Sakura corrected her.

"I r-really do..." Hinata ran her finger through her long indigo hair, brushing her bangs out of her eyes.

"Of course you do. Say, how's your family doing? Neji, Hanabi... Hanabi's best friend, Natsu, right?"

"They're d-doing al-alright. Neji-niisan is finally happy because of Tenten-san. And Hanabi's be-ben having s-some vision p-problems, b-but she's alright. Natsu cheers her up whe-when-whenever I can't."

"It must be great having a big family, eh?"

"I-it's co-complicated."

"Oh..."

<~————~>

"T-tell me mo-more a-about your d-date with Uchiha-san!" Hinata chirped, adjusting the zipper of her comfy white and purple hoodie.

Sakura blushed a shade that rivaled the shade of her own iconic hair, "It was so much fun, Hinata! Simple and sweet! I have this picture..." Sakura rambled on, showing Hinata the picture that (y/n) had sent her.

"Who t-took the pic-picture?" Hinata asked. Sakura giggled, the proceeded to explain and show her texts with Kakashi's fiancée. "O-ooh! In-interesting!"

Sakura flashed Hinata a close eyed smile, taking her hand and gently poking it, "I can't wait for our next date! Sasuke-kun is so cool!"

Hinata giggled at her best friend's show of affection, "I-I'm s-sure he i-is!"

"I really like him, Hinata..."

"I k-know th-the feeling..."