Chapter 3 ~ The Suspicion

EYYY BIANA's POV!!! LETS GOO!

Biana's P.O.V

Biana stared into the mirror of her locker as she applied her last layer of her pink, shiny lip gloss. Then she grabbed her perfume bottle in her emergency kit and sprayed herself a few times.

You could never go wrong with perfume.

Especially since she just came from gym class and she didn't want to smell bad.

Once satisfied, Biana smiled and closed her locker shut and almost had a heart attack when she spun around and almost collided into Marella.

"Hey girly!" Marella greeted, giving Biana a tight hug.

"Jeez you scared me!" Biana exclaimed, hugging Marella back. "And please be careful, you're going to wrinkle my outfit!"

Marella immediately pulled away, but a smile still remained on her face. "Whoops, sorry about that!"

Biana playfully rolled her eyes and slung her purse over her shoulder as Marella started to walk with her down the hall to the cafeteria for lunch.

"So, what's up?" Biana asked.

"Mmm...nothing much— oh wait! I HAVE SOME TEA!" Marella exclaimed, her eyes widening in excitement.

"Girl, please spill," Biana insisted.

"Well, if anyone asks, you never heard this from me," Marella started. She then looked around her to see if anyone was eavesdropping. When no one was around, Marella leaned in and whispered, "I got something about Stina."

Biana gasped and spun around to face Marella. "How?! She's in France right now."

Stina was currently on a huge Europe trip with her family that was supposed to last a whole month. Apparently, they were supposed to be at France right now so Biana wasn't sure what she could possibly cause there.

Marella then wiggled her eyebrows as she continued, "well apparently Stina met some French dude. Now, these are just rumors, but what I heard was that this dude posted a picture of him and Stina at France on his Instagram but apparently it was immediately taken down."

Biana gasped. "Do you think Stina made him take it down?! But she wouldn't have to do that...unless she was hiding something!"

"EXACTLY! I think Stina may have cheated on Fitz! But then again, these are just rumors so who knows. Leave it to Stina to pick up some French dude," Marella said.

Biana immediately frowned when Fitz popped up in her head. "Oh no, what will Fitz do?!"

Marella shrugged. "Who knows— I wouldn't tell him anything until we are for sure."

Biana nodded in agreement. "Who even told you these rumors?"

"Sophie!" Marella exclaimed.

"SOPHIE?!" Biana shrieked, trying to hold back her laughter.

"I'm kidding! Sophie would never get involved in gossip!"

Biana smiled. "True, true. So, who really told you then?"

Marella opened her mouth to say something but a loud clash interrupted her that made them both jump.

Biana and Marella immediately spun around to face the sound of the noise.

"Tam?!" Biana shrieked, realizing it was Tam who had crashed into a locker.

Tam immediately looked up and his eyes widened. He then spun around and started to run away.