Chapter 5 ~ The Mystery Boy

GUYS WE HIT 1K READS ALREADY!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!

ALSO, EYYYY ITS TIME FOR KEEFE'S P.O.V!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!

Keefe's P.O.V

Keefe entered into Buffalo Wild Wings to start his shift for the day.

Stacy was already waiting for him with a sour face. "You're late! Tony had me do all your work!" She exclaimed in annoyance.

Keefe rolled his eyes. "Stacy, college held me back a little long so sorry if I'm like fifteen minutes late! I'll tell Tony," Keefe explained.

Stacy rolled her eyes. "Whatever, college boy. You better get going. We've been loaded with customers all day."

Keefe made his way to the back to get his uniform on. He wasn't as bothered by Stacy's regular attitude today because he was too busy focusing on what he had planned after his shift.

He was so excited to show Sophie his surprise. He knew she would just love it.

That's probably one of the things that he loved doing the most: making Sophie happy.

He loved teasing her, making her blush, making her laugh, and making her smile. She was so perfect and Keefe didn't know what he would do without her.

He wasn't sure she realized how much he loved her. Though he had never told her the words I love you and neither had she, but sooner or later, the words were bound to slip out of his mouth.

He just couldn't help himself when he was around her. And he knew how much she was still recovering from her past and from certain people, so that's why he made sure he never pushed Sophie too much or took things too fast.

But sooner or later, Sophie had to be ready...

Keefe shook out of his thoughts as he got to work.

There were quite a few interesting customers. There had been a family who only spoke Spanish and none of the workers, including Keefe, knew much Spanish so it was quite difficult to understand them.

Keefe did his best and just guessed on whatever food they asked for.

Keefe had taken Spanish lessons when he was younger so he tried his best attempt to say a few things to them in Spanish which he hoped he hadn't embarrassed himself by accidental saying swear words or something.

But by the way the family gasped when Keefe attempted to ask how the food was, he was sure what he had actually said in Spanish wasn't very good.

The family ended up ripping the check and creating a scene. It took practically an hour to convince them they had to pay.

Then there was some old dude who kept asking for raw chicken wings and Keefe tried to explain to him that they didn't serve it like that and that was unhealthy, the old man got angry and got out of control.

He ran into the kitchen and started shoving chefs to find some raw chicken.

That scene, luckily, was taken care of by the manager.

Seriously, what was up with the customers today?

And you could tell they were crazy the minute they came through the door and Stacy always made sure she wouldn't deal with them.

When Keefe looked at the clock and realized he was almost done with his shift, that's when he had the strangest customer of all.

It was some kid, maybe around fourteen or fifteen, that just came trudging into the restaurant with a dark hood over his face, all alone.