Chapter 15 ~ Arrived

Marella's P.O.V

Marella's group pushed their way out of the train as fast as they could.

"C'mon!" Marella exclaimed, stepping off the train and darting her head around to see if she could spot the mysterious dude in the crowd of people.

"Why are we in such a rush?!" Dex exclaimed, struggling to catch up with his prosthetic leg.

"Uhm hello?! We can't let that Neverseen member get away," Marella exclaimed, continuing to push through the crowd of people.

"Um yes we can let them get away. They didn't take anything from us so why do we need to catch them?" Wylie asked.

Marella stopped to catch her breath. "We need to at least see what the man looks like so we can know what to look for if he comes after us again."

"Forget it, Marella. Let's just get out of here," Grady said.

"Um Marella? What happened to your wrist?" Edaline asked with worry, rushing over and pointing to Marella's wrist.

"Huh?" Marella looked down to see her wrist was blue. "Uhm— nothing!" She exclaimed, hiding her wrist behind her back.

"Did that dude hurt you?!" Dex asked, his eyes looking so intense.

"I'm fine— really," Marella said, though she felt pain spiking in her wrist.

"Okay, now I want to find that dude and give him a piece of my bat!" Grady growled, whipping out his spiked metal bat.

"GRADY!" Edaline hissed. "You can't just pull that out in public!"

Marella noticed people around them gasping and backing away.

"Grady, the dude probably left by now. We're too late," Marella said.

"Okay, BUT IF I FIND THAT DUDE AGAIN, I'M GOING TO GIVE HIM A PIECE OF THE DNM!" Grady yelled out dramatically.

Now people started to look at Grady like he was psycho.

Marella felt her cheeks blush a little. "It's really nothing," she said, not sure if she should feel grateful or embarrassed.

"Too bad I don't have my wheel chair anymore. I would run him over with it," Dex mumbled.

Marella felt a smile tugging at her lips and felt herself relax a little.

"Okay, let's contact Forkle's group to let them know we arrived somewhat safely," Wylie suggested.

Marella nodded. "I have the Blackswan contact book right with me," she said, reaching for her pocket.

But when she stuck her hand in it there was nothing it in.

"Uhm, I had it right here," Marella whispered under her breath, checking her other pocket.

It was gone.

"Guys...I don't have it," Marella said, looking up.

"What do you mean you don't have it?!" Wylie asked.

"I don't know! I had it right in my pocket— maybe it fell off in the train..."

But then a thought came to Marella.

Wait...

"Dex, did you kiss me on the train? Like in the dark?" Marella asked.

Dex did a double take and let out a laugh. "Uhm what?"

"Did you kiss me on the train when the lights were out?!" Marella asked again, remembering how strange it was when she had felt a pair of lips touch hers.