Chapter 7 ~ Stuck

Sophie's P.O.V

Sophie jolted awake and started to gasp for breath. Her mouth was dry and she could taste the dry blood that was there.

Wait...blood?

Sophie gasped in realization when her memories came back to her.

The Neverseen had taken her.

Sophie tried to see where she was at but all she could see was darkness because there was a blindfold over her eyes.

She tried to move but then she realized that her hands were tied together and her legs were tied to whatever she was sitting in. It must have been some chair.

Rats!

How was she supposed to get out of this one?!

Sophie immediately felt frustration. The Neverseen had beaten her and now she was their prisoner.

Sophie then started to worry about her family and friends.

Were they are alright? Did they know what happened to her?!

Okay, Sophie needed to relax. She needed to first find a way out...somehow...

Sophie tried yanking and wriggling her hands out of the ropes but it was no use.

Sophie then realized that she had left her phone in her pocket so she immediately used her arm to feel her pockets.

But Sophie could feel nothing in them.

Great, they also took her phone.

"I could sit here and watch you struggle all day," a voice spoke, echoing in the room.

Zach.

Sophie moved her head up to try and guess where Zach could be, instantly causing pain in her neck from when Zach punched her.

"It's quite humorous, you don't ever seem to want to accept your failure," he continued, sounding like he was getting closer.

"This isn't failure," Sophie spat.

Sophie could hear Zach let out a snicker. "Really? Then what do you call this?" He asked in amusement.

Sophie remained silent.

"That's what I thought," he said, so close now, Sophie could feel his nasty breath on her face.

Sophie coughed in disgust. "I see you fail to brush your teeth."

Sophie regretted that when she felt his hand grip her face, squeezing it tight.

Zach then ripped her blindfold off. Sophie squinted as the blinding light hit her eyes and it took her a few seconds to be able to see clearly.

She regretted it when she had to see Zach's ugly face, who was now glaring at her.

He then pointed ahead of her. Sophie looked to where he was pointing and saw it was a stool ahead of her that had her phone placed on it.

"I bet you wish you could have that thing in your hands," Zach said, grinning now.

He wasn't wrong.

"You see, this is torture. Knowing you are so close to help but you aren't strong enough to reach," Zach continued.

He made his way over to her phone and grabbed it. "It's not like this would be useful to you anyways, you don't even know where you are," Zach said, waving the phone in the air.