Chapter 28 ~ Game On

Biana's P.O.V

"Tam?!" Biana hissed into the darkness. The only response was the chilly breeze hitting her skin from the opened doors.

"Oh no...this isn't good," Biana mumbled. Her head darted around the room, no one in sight. Everyone had already gone to bed.

Bian decided that maybe he had escaped out of their hotel room. She then slipped on some slippers and quietly escaped out the door.

She hoped he wasn't too far and hadn't run out of the actual hotel.

Biana ran through the halls and stairs, searching. As she ran, she heard creaks and thumps that only made her run faster.

Eventually she reached the main lobby. It was dark but there were still a few people around.

"Miss what are you doing here at this hour?" A man asked, scaring her.

"Oh! Um I just came down here to look for somebody," Biana exclaimed, catching her breath.

The man looked at her suspiciously. "Any luck?"

"Uh no...um did you happen to see a kid around my age come around here? With dark hair, silver bangs," Biana described.

"Hmm...I don't think so," the man replied.

Biana let out a frustrated breath, now blaming herself for his disappearance. "Well thanks anyways," Biana concluded, now turning back to go to her room.

As she made her way back, she wondered where he could be. She just hoped he didn't run away.

Or worse, maybe something happened to him...

Eventually she made it back to the room and quietly went back in.

As she was taking off her shoes, she heard something.

Breathing.

She froze and slowly moved her head up to look.

She gasped when she saw a figure in the kitchen area. It was dark so she couldn't really make out who it was.

Biana looked around and then grabbed her slipper. She raised it up in the air for defense as she slowly made her way towards the figure. As she got closer, she saw a faint glow.

She then decided to go towards the light switch, so she could see who she was about to attack.

On the count of three, she flipped the switch and screamed and covered her eyes as the person shrieked too.

She then whipped the slipper in the direction where she assumed the figure was as hard as she could.

"OW! YOU KIDS!" The figure growled.

Biana then stopped when she realized she knew who said that. She opened her eyes and saw Mr. Forkle angrily holding up the slipper she whipped at him.

"Whoops," Biana squeaked.

"What are you doing up right now?!" Mr. Forkle demanded.

"Ummm..." Biana mumbled, trying to think of a lie. "I uh— wanted to get a drink of water."

Mr. Forkle nodded slowly, looking at her suspiciously.

Biana then looked to see that Mr. Forkle was sitting at the small island in the kitchen with a laptop opened.

"Hold on— wait a second. What are you doing up? Aren't you supposed to be resting?" Biana questioned, eyeing the laptop.

Mr. Forkle's eyes widened for a second before he quickly slammed his laptop shut. "Uhhh...I was um— looking for another hotel we could stay at since we have to leave this one. Yeah, that's it."

Biana narrowed her eyes, now suspiciously looking at Mr. Forkle. "If you say so."

She then spun around and was about to head back to her room when Mr. Forkle asked, "wait— didn't you come to get water?"

Biana mentally face-palmed and spun back around. "Right, of course."

She hurriedly filling up a glass of water and drank it, feeling Mr. Forkle's eyes on her.

She then said a quick goodnight and rushed to her room.

When she made it in, she felt a chilly draft and saw their window was slightly opened. She looked to see Linh was sound asleep near it.

Before Biana could even take a step forward, someone grabbed her from behind and before she could even scream, they covered her mouth.

Biana flailed and kicked but the person shushed her and she stopped.

She turned her head and gasped when she saw it was Tam.

"Tam?!" She hissed.

"Shh!" He hissed back at her, pointing at Linh who was sleeping in the dark room.

Biana narrowed her eyes and shoved Tam hard.

"What was that for?!" Tam asked, stumbling back.

"For scaring me! I thought you got kidnapped or you ran away!" Biana exclaimed, keeping her voice low.

"I should've run away," Tam bickered under his breath.

Biana looked around. "How did you even get in here?" She whispered.

"There was a ledge outside and I walked across it to the window right here and climbed in," Tam explained.

"Tam! Do you know how high up we are?! You could've fallen!" Biana exclaimed.

"Don't act like you care," Tam said, crossing his arms.

"Yes, I do," Biana insisted.

"Then why don't you lock me out again during a storm? Because apparently that's how you show you care," Tam snapped.

Biana let out a frustrated breath. "We just want to know what you're hiding! We care about you and we want to make sure everything is okay."

"Stop worrying about me," Tam said, staring intently into Biana's eyes.

"Make me," Biana replied, looking right back at him while taking a step closer.

Tam held his intense gaze and it was then that Biana realized how close she was to him. She felt herself flush a little and was glad it was dark to cover it.

Tam then moved his silver bangs out of his eyes and said, "I'm not going to forget how you guys just locked me out. And don't even think I'm telling you guys anything now."

"What are you going to do about it?" Biana asked, raising an eyebrow and putting a hand on her hip.

Tam glared at her and took a step closer, his face now only inches from hers. "You'll see. And you won't see it coming."

Biana grinned. "Alright, game on."

OOOO THINGS ARE GETTING A LITTLE HEATED IN HERE!

HOW WILL THE GANG BUST TAM NOW???? AND WHAT WILL TAM DO TO THEM??

WE SHALL SEE...

Next update is most likely Wednesday!