Chapter 16 ~ Candy Robber

OK UMMMM SURPRISEEEE!!!!

SO I WAS AT LUNCH TODAY AND I WAS ALL ALONE AND IT WAS 50 MIN LONG SO I WAS LIKE OHHH MAYBE I CAN ACTUALLY WRITE THE CHAPTER TODAY!!

SO HERE YA GO RATS!

Sophie's P.O.V

Sophie woke up to a start by loud pounding on her door.

Sophie shoved her head deeper into her pillow.

When the pounding continued, Sophie asked, "what is it?!"

"C'MON! Let's go! We got somewhere to go!" She heard Zach call.

"What?" Sophie mumbled, looking at the clock. "It's six in the morning!"

"Exactly! The morning already started," Sophie heard Phoenix say.

Sophie groaned and got up. "Give me ten minutes."

"Five," Phoenix corrected.

If waking up this early was going to be a regular thing, this would just make everything so much worse.

Sophie rushed to the bathroom, brushed her teeth, brushed her hair and put it in a high ponytail, and then went out and just grabbed the outfit Jay had already set out for her.

It was dark jacket with a leather skirt and combat boots. Sophie looked in the mirror and cringed.

The person looking back at her was not Sophie.

Sophie then took a deep breath and opened her door to see Zach and Phoenix waiting.

Phoenix nodded her head up. "You fix up nice."

"Um...thanks," Sophie mumbled, feeling uncomfortable with the way Zach was staring at her.

"Your confidence still needs work. Let's go," Phoenix added, having Sophie follow her down the hall with Zach trailing behind.

"So what are we doing?" Sophie asked.

"You'll see," Phoenix said, smirking.

"Are we gonna eat?" Sophie asked, feeling hungry already.

"That's the plan," Phoenix said.

"So we're going out to eat?" Sophie asked.

"You ask too many questions," Zach noted.

Sophie closed her mouth and felt her cheeks redden in embarrassment.

They then stopped at a door.

"Okay we need to blindfold you," Phoenix said, pulling out a blindfold.

"Uh what?" Sophie asked, backing up.

"Chill, it's only so you can't see what this place looks like when we leave it or know the location of it," Phoenix explained.

"How do I know you guys won't like shove me into a pit or something?" Sophie questioned, putting her hands on her hips.

"You don't," Zach replied, with a smug look.

Sophie glared at him. That kid just loved to get on her nerves.

Sophie then reluctantly gave in and let Phoenix blindfold her.

Someone's hands then grabbed her shoulders and started to direct her to where they were going.

Sophie hoped it wasn't Zach who was guiding her.

After about ten minutes of walking and being guided up and down stairs, Sophie felt herself make it outside by the warm wind that hit her skin.

"Alright, we're close by," Phoenix said, taking off Sophie's blindfold.