Chapter 43 ~ Caught

Hi guys! So normally the next update would be on Saturday however I have lifeguard training Friday, and all day Saturday and Sunday so I won't be able to put up the next update until Monday!

Anywho, unto the next chapter!

Biana's P.O.V

Biana felt only worry as she got ready for bed. It had been a couple of days since Keefe's attack after hearing about his father's death.

Keefe had recovered at the hospital and had flown back to San Diego to go to the funeral. That was currently where he was supposed to be.

Biana just couldn't stop thinking about how he was feeling. She knew how he had felt about his father but it was still his own father so it had to hurt him. She just hoped he didn't do anything stupid.

Biana secretly had to admit that maybe she cared about him too much. Even Tam had made a comment earlier. Something about not getting over Keefe.

She tried to stop worrying as she got comfortable in her bed and closed her eyes. But after sitting like that for a while, she couldn't even fall asleep.

She had too many concerns and problems that were running through her head.

She ended up grabbing her phone to check her messages. She had messaged Keefe earlier to check in but he hadn't responded.

She figured he was probably busy with his mom and family.

Her eyes also went over her mother's contact. She had messaged her mom a few weeks ago but she hadn't responded. Same with her dad.

She just wished—

BOOM!

Biana immediately sat up at the loud noise that came from outside her room. She was confused, everyone was supposed to be asleep.

Biana, as quiet as she could, carefully got out of her bed and slowly crept out of the room.

She made her way around the small kitchen and living area but she realized the noise had come from one of the rooms the group was sleeping in.

She ran to the one where Fitz and Tam were supposed to be in and slowly opened their door.

She saw Tam and Fitz were asleep but when she looked across the room, she gasped.

"KEEFE?!" She hissed, catching him with his things.

He looked up in shock and put a finger over his lips to quiet her.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?! What are you doing here?!" Biana questioned, wondering if this was all a dream.

"It's okay, I'm fine," Keefe assured, looking around cautiously.

"I've missed you!" Biana exclaimed, rushing over and giving him a tight hug.

She noticed he was a bit stiff and when she pulled away she saw he had a strange look. "So...why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in San Diego?" She questioned.

"Uhm— it uh finished earlier and I was able to fly back here early," Keefe stuttered.

Biana raised an eye brow and noticed him gulp. "The funeral wasn't scheduled until tomorrow I thought," she said.

"Right...well they um moved it earlier," Keefe replied.

"Okay so what are you doing now?" She asked, looking at the stuff he had in his hands.