Chapter 29 ~ The Delivery

HEY GUYS IM BACK!!!! Thank you guys so much for being so patient with me! It feels like forever since I last updated.

Well here I am ya rats! So as usual, updating schedule will be every other day and I have a lot in store for this sequel but I don't want it to last as long as the last one so it will definitely be cut a lot shorter.

Just watch it end up being 150 chapters 💀

ANYWAYS-

So if you need a refresher as to where we are at in the story, you might want to reread or just wing it and continue from here.

Anyways, onto the story!

Sophie's P.O.V

Sophie felt an ice cold liquid splash across her face causing her to awake with a shriek. Her hair was drenched as she look up to see Carter standing beside her bed with a grin.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Sophie yelled, pulling out the dagger from her pocket and aiming it at his neck.

Yes, it was perfectly normal for them to be this violent.

Carter snickered and backed away with his arms up in surrender. "Woah, let's settle down now."

Sophie groaned and laid back. "Why would you do that— hold on, what time is it?!"

"Five in the morning," Pheonix called from her bathroom.

"Ugh, you're here too?" Sophie asked. At this point, Sophie wasn't surprised. It had been a month since she committed to the Neverseen and Pheonix and Carter were usually bugging her in the morning.

Carter may have seemed real sweet and quiet when she first met him, but now that they knew each other better, Sophie learned that he was a real punk.

Ignoring Sophie's question, Pheonix stuck her head out and lifted up a red tank top with ripped black shorts. "You're wearing this."

Old Sophie would have laughed in her face but this was normal for the current Sophie to wear.

The new Sophie, as Zach constantly told her.

"Leave the styling to Jay," Sophie said, hopping off her bed and giving Carter a hard shove.

"This is what Jay told me to tell you to wear," Pheonix replied, adjusting the choker on her neck.

"What are we doing today?" Sophie asked, shoving Pheonix out of the bathroom as she started to change.

"Uh pretty sure we're gonna rob a bank," Pheonix replied.

"Seriously?" Sophie asked.

"Yup, I even got the cool black ninja outfits we can wear," Carter added.

Sophie stared at herself in the mirror and wore a sad smile. The mention of ninja brought her distant memories of the DNM and everything she had to leave behind.

But that was the past, she wasn't going back.

"I'm ready," she said, finishing the tight ponytail she fixed up.

She made her way out of the bathroom and the three of them walked out of her room only to find Zach waiting right outside.

"What are you guys up too?" Zach pried, placing a hand on Sophie's arm.

"Dude," Carter scoffed, slapping Zach's hand off of her.

"It's okay," Sophie exclaimed quickly, before a fight started up.

Overlooked Fate ~ SequelOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara