quarante-trois.

°•*⁀➷MADE TO BREAK YOUR HEART
( ੈ 💔 * 🌇 ೃ 🥀 )
chapter forty-three.

-ˏˋ⋆ Isabel & Tom ⋆ˊˎ-

     Isabel locked the front door to twenty-seven Cavendish Street, then walked down the front path to meet Katie on the pavement.

     Despite having finished their second year of university, they were heading over to the campus for the day. They both needed to return a haul of library books, and Isabel had a meeting with her tutor. The two had agreed to go together, since they were the only housemates in the house. Rani had several meetings with her agent and had left early in the morning, whilst Hazel had headed home to Eastbourne for a couple weeks.

     Isabel and Katie were silent for a few minutes, although Isabel had been silent for the last two days.

     The moment her and Tom had left the restaurant was probably one of the worst moments of her life. A guy with a camera was waiting outside and snapped several photos of them as they exited the restaurant. Naively, Isabel had thought that maybe the person was just taking pictures of Tom. But when the pictures were released, she realised that it was her face as well that was being sent all round the internet.

     Then the article came out. It was Hazel who had spotted the article first. She had a habit of checking gossip pages, something she was trying to stop. Lucky for Isabel that she just couldn't kick the habit. Hazel happened to see the article just a few minutes after it had been posted. She'd burst into Isabel's room, yelling at her to wake up and shoving her phone in her face so that she could read the article.