treize.

°•*⁀➷MADE TO BREAK YOUR HEART
( ੈ 💔 * 🌇 ೃ 🥀 )
chapter thirteen.

-ˏˋ⋆ Isabel & Tom ⋆ˊˎ-

     "I cannot believe that we start uni tomorrow!" Isabel moaned in disbelief.

     Rani, Katie, and Hazel all sighed in agreement.

     Their second year of university was about to start, and despite the four of them mostly looking forward to it, they really didn't want their summer to end. On the first night in their new home, they'd made an extensive list of everything they wanted to do. They'd completed pretty much everything on said list, although "go to the gym three times a week" had been incredibly unsuccessful. So was "meet new people", unless you counted Henry who had been their Deliveroo driver for their last four takeaways.

    The four housemates were sitting in their small garden on the dodgy plastic furniture they'd bought from Ebay. They'd bought a cheap barbecue off their local Facebook group as well so they could make some burgers, halloumi, vegetable skewers, and s'mores. Hazel had also decided that she would make "cocktails" for everyone. Or rather, vodka mixed with whatever juice the others wanted. It was a good way to end the summer.

    Rani was telling the others about what the next few months would involve, what with her being in a major film and all. She told them about the agreements she had with her various lecturers and how they'd help her through the next few months. And Hazel would of course help her since they both studied English literature. Rani was due to fly out to Berlin in a few weeks to begin filming. The other three had already organised to fly out and had booked their flights the other day. And, of course, they were secretly planning to throw her a surprise birthday party, since she'd be celebrating her twenty-second whilst over there.