soixante-cinq.

°•*⁀➷MADE TO BREAK YOUR HEART
( ੈ 💔 * 🌇 ೃ 🥀 )
chapter sixty-five.

-ˏˋ⋆ Isabel & Tom ⋆ˊˎ-

     The day of The Grey City premiere had arrived. Naturally, Tom had invited Isabel as his date months ago. Well, pretty much as soon as they started dating he had invited her, despite the premiere being well over a year away at that point.

     Isabel had been deliberating for weeks (months, rather) over what to wear. She'd thought about wearing her fuschia-coloured dress that she'd worn for Rani's birthday in Berlin, but didn't think it was the right look for a film premiere. After trawling ASOS and Topshop for the past two months, Tom had surprised her with a dress he'd found himself ― a red ruffled Valentino dress. Isabel could barely contain herself when she saw it.

     The premiere was taking place at Leicester Square, which simply proved how big the film was. Isabel, Tom, Rani, Katie, and Hazel had all booked rooms at a hotel nearby, since the premiere would end late and none of them wanted to make the journey back to their houses at night.

     Isabel, Rani, and Katie all found their seats in the second aisle from the front. Immediately Katie complained, since "cool kids always sit at the back", and they would have to crane their necks to see the screen.

     "Where the fuck is Hazel?" Katie asked, standing up and glancing around the large auditorium in search of their blonde friend.

     "She's looking for the bar, obviously," Rani responded.