trente et un.

°•*⁀➷MADE TO BREAK YOUR HEART
( ੈ 💔 * 🌇 ೃ 🥀 )
chapter thirty-one.

-ˏˋ⋆ Isabel & Tom ⋆ˊˎ-

     Isabel was sitting on the edge of Tom's bed, watching her boyfriend with a sad face as he carefully folded the last of his clothes into a large suitcase.

     "I totally guessed that you're someone who leaves their packing until the last possible moment," Isabel mumbled. Tom looked over her with a small smile, only shrugging as a response.

     The day had finally arrived for Tom to fly out to America in order to begin filming his next project. Neither of them had really talked about what the following two months would be like. The past month had been glorious for the both of them. They'd spent as much time together as they could in the past month or so, finding time in Isabel's hectic university schedule.

     Not that Tom was going to be away for so long, really. It was only eight weeks. Or fifty-five days, as Isabel had worked out.

     She wondered if he had done the same.

     "You know," Tom said, taking a seat next to Isabel, "it's not going to be that bad. It's gonna fly by! I'll be back before you know it."

     Isabel looked over to him, soaking in his soft brown eyes and curly hair. Some freckles were emerging, scattered across his cheeks like a constellation of stars.

     "I know," Isabel replied, "it just sucks."

     Tom took Isabel's hand in his hand, and placed a kiss on her knuckles. Isabel's heart melted as she gazed into Tom's soft brown eyes. She leaned in and wrapped him in a hug, pushing him down on the bed so she was laid completely over him.