soixante-huit.

°•*⁀➷MADE TO BREAK YOUR HEART
( ੈ 💔 * 🌇 ೃ 🥀 )
chapter sixty-eight.

-ˏˋ⋆ Isabel & Tom ⋆ˊˎ-

     Isabel and Tom stepped into Tom's apartment, quite exhausted from the day they'd had. The two, along with Isabel's housemates and Faiza, had gone to the beach for the day. Although it turned out that the beach they had decided on was a stony one rather than a sandy one, much to everyone's dismay. They'd made a picnic for the occasion and sat on the beach for the entire afternoon, only deciding to return home when the sun started to set.

     The couple collapsed on the sofa and switched the TV on so they could just relax for a few minutes.

     "I wanted to ask," Tom inquired cautiously, "but I didn't want to say it before when we were with everyone ― are you alright? You seemed really off today."

     "It's just that article," Isabel answered nonchalantly, "can't stop thinking about it."

     Tom furrowed his eyebrows, "you're still thinking about it?"

     Isabel couldn't believe that Tom thought that she hadn't thought about it recently. Truth was, Isabel was constantly thinking about, she could hardly think of a time in the past eleven days that she hadn't thought about it.

     When Hazel had shown Isabel the article, she'd literally felt her stomach drop. Her and Tom had tried so unbelievably hard to keep their relationship private, and so seeing all the pictures of them spreading at such a quick rate across the internet made it feel like Isabel's entire world had been shattered. The two had been living in this safe bubble, where only the people they wanted could gain access to their private life. And now their safe bubble had painstakingly been burst.