cinquante-cinq.

°•*⁀➷MADE TO BREAK YOUR HEART
( ੈ 💔 * 🌇 ೃ 🥀 )
chapter fifty-five.

-ˏˋ⋆ Isabel & Tom ⋆ˊˎ-

     Isabel and Rani peered into the living room from the kitchen, giggling as they watched Tom and Hazel battle it out to win a game of Twister.

     The women of twenty-seven Cavendish Street were hosting their annual Christmas party for their university friends. Although, it would be their last Christmas since they were in their third year and due to move out in the summer. But no-one dared mention that mournful fact.

     In light of their conversation, Isabel was now spending more time with her housemates, and Tom was spending time with them too. He occasionally spent the night at the house, rather than Isabel spending the most night at Tom's like before. It seemed to be doing everyone good. Isabel was now glad that Hazel had yelled at her ― Isabel hadn't realised how little time she'd spent with her housemates. But it was being remedied now.

     "Tom ― right hand yellow!" Katie called.

     Tom groaned, then slowly but surely moved his hand to the closest yellow circle. Both him and Hazel were on all fours with their arms and legs tangled between each others'. As Tom put his right hand into position, he was now completely under Hazel. Everyone watching on tried to hide their laughter as they viewed the raunchy position the two people were in.

     "You know, I don't think Katie's even using the spinner," Rani commented, "I think she's just making it up herself."

     "I figured," Isabel laughed in reply, taking a gulp of her vodka-coke.