vingt-neuf.

°•*⁀➷MADE TO BREAK YOUR HEART
( ੈ 💔 * 🌇 ೃ 🥀 )
chapter twenty-nine.

-ˏˋ⋆ Isabel & Tom ⋆ˊˎ-

     Isabel sat at the kitchen table, rubbing her forehand with her hands. She'd just told her housemates about her situation with Tom, although they were adamant that it wasn't actually a situation. Like Steve, they had all suggested that Isabel simply to talk to Tom about how she was feeling. But Isabel was quickly learning that she was someone who didn't like talking about her feelings.

     "Honestly, I think you're overreacting," Katie spoke up, taking a sip of her coffee. Still in her pyjamas, she'd pretty much rolled out of bed when Isabel had asked for everyone to meet her in the kitchen to talk about her dilemma.

     "Yeah, me too," Rani admitted, "like, it is pretty early to even think about meeting each other's parents. But can't you just talk to him about it? People always say that communication is key."

     Isabel groaned, "why do people keep saying that."

     "Rani's right," Hazel said, "you've just got to talk to him about it. It's not like you don't ever want to meet his parents ― you just don't want to meet them right now."

     "I just don't want to seem that I'm, I don't know, not totally committed in this relationship."

     "Well," Hazel clapped her hands together to end the conversation, "you're not going to change anything by sitting here and talking to us."