sept.

°•*⁀➷MADE TO BREAK YOUR HEART
( ੈ 💔 * 🌇 ೃ 🥀 )
chapter seven.

-ˏˋ⋆ Isabel & Tom ⋆ˊˎ-

     Isabel had obviously kept Rani's secret of the call back and not told Hazel or Katie about Rani's good news. Hazel and Katie had both gone away for a few days anyway, and so Isabel and Rani had simply not told them that they were going back to the hotel.

     It was nearing five in the evening, and Isabel was heading back to the London Royale Hotel, knowing that Rani would soon enough be finished. Rani had sent a few updates throughout the day, saying how she thought her screen tests were doing. Being the pessimist she was, she did not think she was doing well.

     Isabel entered the hotel, fanning herself with a book she'd bought. Whilst Rani was busy, Isabel had gone to Camden again, but told herself she wasn't allowed to buy anything. Except that book. And a dress. She took a seat in the restaurant area, tying her hair up in a scrunchie. Catching the attention of a waitress, she ordered some ice cream and a lemonade.

     "Isabel?"

     She looked up at whoever had just said her name, and a smile spread across her face as she made eye contact.

     "Tom!" she jumped up, ready to give him a hug, before realising that would probably have been a bit weird, "I ― er ―wh ― what are you doing here? Again?"

     Tom smiled, and the two took a seat at the table.

     "Just some . . . work stuff?" he replied, furrowing his eyebrows a little, "and you?"