|| Fifty two ||

The night was filled with partying and laughter as the mafia members celebrated the success' of the trainees. They were all in awe of how the day had been , the entertainment strikes by the new trainees especially jimin's fiasco of throwing the bloody head up to Jungkook. People loved that and couldn't wait to become friends with said person. Although for the majority of the evening Jungkook and jimin were missing from the party , they had been sleeping off the exhaustion of the day in jimins room before sleepily appearing in the parties at some point nearing 12am. It was hard to sleep when the whole building shook with loud music.

" it's v" Jungkook said as he saw him sitting at the bar downing shots of alcohol without any hesitation.

" how can you tell?" Jimin enquired , sometimes he was able to tell the fine line between taehyung and his alter but it seemed that most the time he couldn't. And that is why they had ended up in so many sticky situations however jimin was assured now that V wouldn't hurt him again , after all they are on the same side.

" mmmm taehyung cannot handle his alcohol at all , if that was tae he would be pulling a face and crying like a baby" Jungkook replied easily whilst sauntering his way through the crowds towards the bar where V was drinking. Jungkook sat on the bar stool next to taehyung and picked up one of the shot glasses , he brought it up to his nose and took a sniff before throwing the shot back and drinking it. He let out a sigh as he placed the cup heavily back into the bar top. " secondly taehyung wouldnt even go near shots of tequila ... so V have you enjoyed the day?"

Jimin gasped a little at how much Jungkook could tell just by a few little way pointers although as he explained it did seem a little obvious and jimin couldn't help but feel dumb for not realising.

" it's been fun , the trainees were very entertaining this year ... Kai was spectacular, also that girl Arya and speaking of the devil jimin was quite the unsuspecting amusement.. good work mochi"

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows as V raised his hand for a high five so awkwardly he hit his very much smaller hand against V's for a high five as he called it. " thanks V, it was a thing of the moment I guess... now I need a drink, any recommendations "

" three shots of vodka over here please " V shouts to the bar tender who was quick to serve the drinks afterall it was for the mafia leader and his friends.

V slid the glasses across the bar table to jungkook and jimin. " have you ever gotten drunk before jiminie?" Jungkook asked , a mischievous bunny smile on his face as he politely handed jimin his drink.

" not at all .. but there's a first time for everything " he said , taking the glass firmly in his hand and raising it to clink against the others glasses before copying how Jungkook and V drank the shots. He squinted his face and crinkled his nose as the alcohol burned his throat and made a warm sensation in his chest. He coughed a little before nodding. " cheers"

" let's get drunk as fuck" V said , ordering multiple more rounds of shots from the bar tender who once again hurried to make up the drinks. " so let's make a bet on which of us will break first... who's the biggest lightweight "

" it's obviously gonna be jimin ... there isn't even a point in betting on it dumbass " Jungkook grumbled before drinking a shot glass which was placed next to him by the bar tender. " but I would like to know the terms of this bet.."

" well I'm gonna go with a not jimin vote ... so if I win you will let me run on operation Phoenix and if you win you can choose what you want.." V offered up.

" how on earth do you know about operation pheonix ... that is classified.." Jungkook snarled , tightening his grip on his shot glass as he leaned a bit closer to V making the group more like a huddle.