|| forty eight ||

" baek sunwoo " jimin said the name whilst sitting opposite to taehyung in the training room. After visiting their favourite cafe earlier they had come back with iced coffees which the preceded to drink whilst taehyung gave jimin some last minute advice.

Afterall the ceremony of the commit was tomorrow, every time jimin thought about the challenge ahead , his head went dizzy and his throat tightened in a certain sickness.. maybe it was just nerves or the fact that everyone expected so highly of him.. for him to get into the mafia and all.

" I think we should go with our original plan jimin " taehyung mused , quickly flipping through the file on baek sunwoo before sipping on his drink. " flirt with him , make him vulnerable and then kill him.."

" Sounds good , it shouldn't be too hard ... I'm tonnes stronger since I came here , after Jungkook brought me here " he said softly , picking up his own drink and gulping it down. He wiped his lips with his sweater paws then grabbed the file back over from taehyung to read through it once again , checking that he hadn't missed anything the first time.

" he owns a club right? and a club needs dancers... that's it! that's my ticket in ... become a dancer at the club and try to grab his attention " he cheered as he finally formulated the solid intentions of his plan. " then all I have to do is kill him ... shouldn't be an issue"

" are you gonna use your powers?" Taehyung asked , shifting closer to jimin. Whom smirked mischievously before waving his hands which made all the electric go off , plunging them into darkness. with another wave of his hand the light returned.

" I'm Electra ... of course I am ... " he laughs " but maybe I might need a weapon too .. just in case "

" oh for sure ... I'd recommend a dagger " taehyungs voice got a bit deeper and his eyes turned seemingly darker.

jimin sat up , his eyes widening in surprise as he was about to back away until he saw V wink at him and hush. " I won't hurt you ... taehyung won't let me , annoying ass bitch , but like I said ... I think a dagger would be best suited for you , and you can use your power for the rest of the time"

" V I thought you were gone?" jimin spoke his thoughts outloud , his eyes brows furrowing as he took another glance. Sure enough this was V and not taehyung playing some prank . V held his posture differently, a more dominant and scary look compared to his cute best friend taehyung.

" oh darling I don't just disappear..." V tsked , reaching his hand out and running his fingers down jimins cheek , caressing the white eyed boys blushing face. " I merely was in the shadows.. I didn't want to intervene the fun but still I watched , damn I should come out more though"

V retracted his hand before stretching and yawning as if he had been in a long nap. " and taehyung has lover boy now , I guess I should introduce myself to him ... yeonjun was it? he's cute I guess , not as cute as you ... but then again you aren't as cute as Jungkook but meh you can't always win in this world... am I right?"

" hold on a minute? lover boy? Yeonjun and taehyung are together?" Jimin gasped , shocked that taehyung hadn't shared this with him during their gossip sessions , damn he wasn't gonna let this one go.

" yeah they like kissed and stuff , gosh I wish I was out to experience that " V whined , pouting his lips and ripping the folder back out of jimins hands before flipping through it. " baek sunwoo was a right bitch , you've got your hands full with him... do you think you'll be okay?"

" um I think so?" jimin didn't seem so sure , he was sure at first but now his confidence was faltering.

" don't worry about it , just use your powers and electrocute him or something " v said whilst still reading the folder , manically laughing at some parts, spluttering out random words. " ha I remember when he killed her , it was so funny... décapitation is a fun method.."

" your insane " jimin rolled his eyes and leaned back whilst watching V.

" no you're insane jimin " jungkook said from behind him , the said bunny had just entered the practice rooms. " you're insane for thinking I'd let you use your powers , it has to be a level playing ground else there will be riots" he said , crouching down to sit beside jimin although he frowned as he looked to taehyung or V. " what's up with him?"

Before jimin could reply , V retorted back an answer. " what's up with you bunny?"

Jungkook growled , instantly launching himself across the seating area towards V. jimin grabbed Jungkook by the waist and pulled him back. " aish , leave him alone ... don't waste your time on V , he won't hurt me or be a bitch , he said taehyung won't let him"

Jungkook scoffed. " as if V is honest or anything... all he wants is to get in my pants "

" Yeonjuns " V corrected , standing up and dusting off his pants.

" what?!" Jimin and Jungkook said in unison. " what is going on here?" Jungkook huffed , looking to jimin for answers.

" il explain in a bit .."

V clicked his tongue and waved to the shocked pair. " it was lovely talking with you guys , but I've got things to do .. people to meet. Goooood bye ". He spun on his heel and headed out of the practice room , fading into the far back of the corridor.

" explain now."

" Um yeonjun and taehyung are kinda a thing apparently?"

Authors note :
It's been awhile
I'm sorry lol
butttt I'm here , after not updating for a long ass time. so the commit is finally happening and uH taehyung and yeonjun are a thing...

oops-

hehe
ANYGAYS I hope to do multiple chapters tonight , il stay up late and write them.. it's not like I have anything else to do LMAO

how have you guys been though? all good I hope.

this book hit 20k 🥺 I'm so happy , yall are awesome and I'm sorry that I'm such an undependable writer.. il be better!

let's get itt :)