|| forty three ||

Jimin stared down at the ground from the desk he was sat on top of , baekhyuns desk to be specific. he swung his legs back and forth whilst staring at the cliche waving cat which made an annoying buzzing sound every time it's arm moved. gosh why would the doctor buy such rubbish. Jimin huffed , hopped off the desk to go grab the touristy trash and rip the batteries out of it. he placed it back on its shelf and inconspicuously returned back to sitting on the desk.

the now silent room gave him a tonne more space to think , how on earth would he find sunwoo? and how would he even go about killing him?

" what are you doing here Jimin?" A tired looking baekhyun asked as he entered his office from a busy few hours on the medical ward. the doctor peeled off his protective gear such as gloves and then sat on the desk beside Jimin.

" Ahhh I'm just coming to see my good old friend .. right baekhyun?" Jimin cooed , leaning closer as he engulfed the other male in a tight hug which eventually coaxed him into submission and the doctor hugged back.

" alright Jimin alright" he equals , pulling out of the hug and rubbing his arms where Jimin had been tightly gripping him. his brown eyes flickered down to the folder which lay discarded on the side desk.
" ah you have the commit ? they gave you your target? who is it?"

" baek sunwoo-"

" woah!" The once tired doctor seemed to rouse from his sleepy state upon hearing the name. " baek sunwoo was one tough guy ... I have no clue how you're gonna get him"

the boy with white eyes nodded in agreement " I have no clue what to do ... "

" ask jungkook , he will help you for sure ... you guys are dating now right?" baekhyun pondered whilst stretching his hands out infront of his body and forcing out a small yawn.

" I'm mad at Jungkook right now... so I can't talk to him about it " the boy huffed , crossing his arms over his chest and looking away in a childish manor.

" why are you mad at him?" the doctor retorted , tilting his head to the side in confusion. he had seen and heard of how the bunny had fallen head over heels for Jimin... why would he be mad at Jungkook?

" well according to arya and taehyung we had sex and I didn't even know! I thought it was meant to be a special event but oh well! if Jungkook didn't want to tell me it's fine" he spat out his words through gritted teeth.

baekhyun made a small noise of receival  but decided not to question it any further after all it wasn't his business to know about his mafia leaders sex life. shyly he continued the conversation by suggesting a way to catch sunwoo. " you should lead sunwoo on .. you seem so innocent and fluffy that he won't question it and then bam just kill him when he isn't watching"

Jimin hummed in agreement " you're right! what a great idea! I just need to get sunwoo to come to me instead.. although I don't really know how to lead someone on? Or at least be attractive "

" it's okay Jimin ... whilst I was at med school , I actually worked at a strip club .. I can teach you a thing or two about what drives a man crazy"

" ooo yay! thanks baekhyun... so uhhhh what about you ? that's the first time you've told me anything much about yourself.. telll meeee mooorrrreee!"

" ahhh okay.. um well I have a pet rabbit called floss , she's really cute and loves to eat carrots "

" rabbits are the ones with long ears right?" Jimin inquires , looking up towards the car figure which was no longer waving due to the fact he had removed the batteries. " rabbits are the same as bunnies .. jungkookie is a bunny"

" yesss rabbits have very long ears .... I also have two cats called koo and Mel ... they are very soft and cuddly and adorable " baekhyun explained with sparkling eyes. " me and my boyfriend own an apartment in Central Seoul ... even though both of us hardly see eachother these day's"

" you have cats! and a boyfriend?!  what's his name .. why don't you see him?"

" ahhh well his name is chanyeol.. I do see him but he works for Jungkook as a undercover agent .. he is currently placed in the Kim mafia so I cant meet him because It could jeopardise his position but also even his life"

" oh " Jimin sighed , squishing his cheeks back with his hands. " it must be tough"

" some days are hard but we are getting through it ... being alone is tough but, we are survivors " baekhyun said in his soft voice , gentle enough to soothe anyone. " but I'm sure it was tough for you too... you didn't exactly come from a great place Jimin"

the white eyed boy shook his head. " it was okay ... some people where nice to me ... they just wanted to help"

" nothing justifies what they did to you though"

" I know"

AUTHORS NOTE:

we just hit 10K

I CANT BELIEVE IT OMG USKSJSKNSJSJK , wow this book has 10K reads. this is insane!!!!! I purple you guys! seriously

thank you for all reading my book.

is there anything you guys want to celebrate 10k?