|| twelve ||

the two men stood in the shadows of the dark alleyway , exchanging only glances and scowls as they I took the cool night air waiting for either to speak or at least initiate a conversation. Perhaps if there wasn't such an tense atmosphere over the whole situation then it'd be easier to speak to one and other.

" you lost the boy?" the taller of the two men spoke , dancing out of the shadows to offer the shorter an camera ready smile which gleamed terrifyingly in the moonlight.

" yes sir ... I'm sorry sir but he was taken ... we don't know where to but we are trying to watch security footage to find clues ... we will have him back ... I promise" the shorter plump male responded quickly , an pale sweat growing on his forehead as his body betrayed his inner feelings of fear and nervousness.

" Don't bring him back immediately once you find him..." the taller spoke , pulling an pack of cigarettes from his pocket. He flicked the sealed packet open and placed one of the nicotine filled sticks between his lips as he lifted the lighter to the tip of the cigarette to light it. It glowed an bright orange whilst the man inhaled the toxic fumes , relaxing as he offered the box up to his company.

the shorter pudgy man shook his head , refusing to use the cancer sticks that'd harm his body in irreparable ways. " no thank you sir"

The smoker exhaled a cloud of fumes into the night sky , watching as it slowly vanished from sight " electra will do well to learn some things about the real world , don't you think director kyung?"

" of course sir but-"

" it will be good for him , to have a little freedom before we crush everything in his view"

authors note:
this is a short chapter compared to others but I felt like it will be needed to support the story line.
wow two updates in one day , I hope you guys will like this small filler chapter before the longer chapter tomorrow!
It's currently 1am in my country hahaha , so I should be getting some sleep soon.
who do you think the mystery man is? And why do you think they are after electra?
please anticipate the next chapter!