|| seven||

he awoke , quickly sitting up , the stench of dried blood rousing him from unconsciousness. Jimin looked around , an eyebrow raising slightly as he saw the stylish office he was within , an interior of matte grey walls with one side of the office being entirely covered by an rustic looking book case.

" where am I" jimin mumbled as he sat up , instantly groaning as an searing headache shot through his head making him double over to take a deep breath and regain his composure.
his hands became clammy and warm as he looked back up the power within him was riveting through his body making the lights in the office flicker on and off , one of the bulbs even overcharging making it shatter onto the desk below.

he spun around in an circle to check out his surroundings, he was alone in the office without any clue where he was or who brought him here.
well at least that was until he saw the bunny mask laying on the shelve, all of the turbulence with the lights and electricity halted as all his focus settled on the mask . he felt as though his body was lured in by the mask , his hands reached out to pick the mask up. he ran his hands over the curves of the mask , a slight warmth filling him as he noticed the blood that previously coated it had been cleaned.

temptations got the best of him as he put the mask up to his face , he gazed into the mirror he had seen earlier and smiled slightly, all though that was hidden beneath the facade of the bunny mask. the mask somehow felt nostalgic, like he'd seen it before  although he couldn't ponder the thought for long because an strong pair of hands gripped his waist and leaned in for an hug which encased jimin against the chest of the person.

" little one , how cute you look in my mask " jungkook whispered against his ear , this made jimin remove the mask from his face , his eyes meeting jungkooks through the mirror.

" who are you?" Jimin question , curiosity was itching within him , he had so many questions.

" I'm the boss around here .. jungkook is my name ... and you're jimin ... correct?"

jimin nodded , flashing a sweet smile for a moment before remembering this was the man that killed dr cho ... confusion plastered on his face as he remembered the endurance he went through back at that place ... his hell... but even so it was supposedly training , even he knew that he couldn't control the immensity and power within him.maybe he shouldn't be scared of this jungkook , he saved him after all.

" yes I'm jimin" he replied a few moments after jungkook " why am I here?"

jungkook was Intrigued by the boys innocence , but he well knew how people could put up an fake persona in the face of troubles " I need your help with something, jimin you should help me "

the smaller boy seemed excited by the fact jungkook wanted his help , he'd never been allowed to do anything really before so this was going to be fun , without a second though he agreed  , nodding his head enthusiastically.

jungkook used hand signals , beckoning jimin to follow him through the long corridors that lay beyond the door in the office , the corridors were similar to the office in the fact that they were stylishly decorated and attention to detail was at the core of all the designs.

they stopped. An enforced metal door was infront of the pair , jungkook used an key to open the door and push the heavy metal forward , revealing the bare room apart from an old looking chair in the centre and an cupboard built into the wall.

They walked inside together , the door making a clang as it swung shut behind them, locking as it did so. " so what do you need me to do in here " jimin said.

" sit " jungkook said coldly whilst pointing to the chair in the centre of the room , his whole demeanour changing right before jimin.

jimin shrugged off the cold tone and sat down in the chair , although his eyebrows furrowed as he felt jungkook begin tying his legs and hands together.
once the ties were adequately inspected by jungkook , he got up and began searching through the cupboard for what he desired.

" what are you doing ?" Jimin asked , taking a second glance to look around the room , his eyes returned to jungkook who was walking towards him with an baseball bat in his hands.

" you're gonna tell me everything about the kim mafia..."

authors note:
hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well ! agh I'm excited for the next chapter , it's about to get Intresting 😌