|| eighteen ||

his plump lips wrapped around the straw , sucking up the delicious strawberry milk shake he had ordered from the little quaint cafe that taehyung and he had happened to stumble across on their way back to headquarters. They had both been dying for an drink after their long trek through the forest green and decided that they could be allowed to get an drink.

Taehyung watched jimin in fascination, a smirk on his lips " so you're telling me .. you've never had an milkshake ... ever?!"

jimin giggles , detaching his lips from the straw so he could speak. " well my parents weren't fans of ' processed foods ' and then at the lab I had to drink and eat specially selected foods so no I've never had a milkshake."

" dammmnn you've missed out on so much sweeet goodness jiminie " taehyung laughed as he drank from his own cup of mint chocolate milk.

" although I've definitely not missed out on the flavour of mint chocolate... I'm ashamed of you taehyungie"

taehyung gasped fakely, acting as if jimin had deeply offended him. " how dare you jiminie ... well you're just a basic Asian bitch with going for strawberry milkshake"

" I thought the saying was basic white bitch?"

" no basic white bitches get vanilla milkshakes ... I'm telling you!" Taehyung said pointing an accusing finger at Jimins chest from across the table , jabbing his finger at Jimins skin which made him squeal.

" alright alright I get it!" Jimin surrendered to taehyung, putting his hands up in the air. " but what do you think the bunny gets ?"

" he wouldn't get a milkshake.. that's too soft for that maniac" taehyung notes with an small amusing smile.

" maniac .. he's not that bad .. just a bit cold right "

" well you did hit his ding dong-"

" tae shut up!" jimin whisper yelled at the brown haired boy. " I mean oh well... what do you think he'd get then?"

" hmmmmmm an iced coffee? Maybe caramel macchiato " he replied to Jimins question whilst sipping his drink.

" that doesn't seem bad ... I'm confused tae taeeee "

Authors note:
some more vmin fluff this chapter.
what you guys' favourite milk shake flavour? to be honest I quite like Oreo orrrr chocolate haha.
I'm gonna try build up some more jikook over the next few chapters I promise !
we are nearly at 700 reads 🥳🥳🥳🥳 let's keep doing this guys!