|| fifty ||

" heard you're looking for dancers" jimin said bluntly to the male at the front desk who looked bored out of his mind with his jobs. Jimin pointed his finger to the poster which read ' dancers wanted'.

" yeah , can you work now? we've had a shortage for weeks since the last bunch of girls kinda just stopped coming " he replied , sitting back in his chair and placing his feet ontop of the desk without any care as he popped some chewing gum into his mouth and started mindlessly chewing on it whilst staring jimin up and down.

" as soon as possible, I'm able to work whenever " jimin said , trying to hide the excitement in his voice as he realised how easy this task was. He had already got himself into baek sunwoo's club , now all he needed to do was kill the guy and bring his body back to the Jeon mafia.. no big deal.

" cool" the guy said , chewing his gum annoyingly loud as he raised out a hand to shake jimins. Jimin mentally cringed , he was sure that those hands definitely weren't clean .. goodness knows where they've been so instead he opted to wave at the male. " I'm ray ... I work on the front desk" he continued speaking and stared intently at jimins eyes. " how comes your eyes are white , are the contacts or something ... it's kinda hot"

Heat rushed to jimins cheeks as he blushed red out of embarrassment. " yeah something like that , contacts... "

Ray stared at jimin for a few moments more before tilting his head to gesture towards a door with a shabby looking golden star on it. " that's your dressing room , the big man will probably wanna see your dancin ... so go get ready "

Jimin nodded , uttering a small " thanks " before proceeding into the dressing room , he looked around to see he was the only person here... he really needed to scout out his surroundings. He was sure he wouldn't be able to take baeks body out of the front door so he was assured that maybe the gangster would have an exit in his office.

Jimin turned to sit at the seat of the vanity area which had huge mirrors which helped him out as he reapplied his makeup and changed into a hotter more club like outfit. God if Jungkook ever saw him in this , he had no clue what he would do.

He stared at the reflection , he was no wearing a pair of black jean shorts underlined by fishnet tights and a tucked in white silk shirt which was unbuttoned to show off his collar bones which graced a silver necklace and just about was a silver studded choker.
" woah .. this is totally not me... but if it gets me into the mafia , il do anything " he hummed and checked that all his weapons were hidden and ready to be used.

The door opened and the nefarious baek sunwoo entered , his eyes dark and emotionless as he beckoned jimin to follow him to his so called office.

Obediently jimin followed , holding up his little acting show as he stayed silent until he was inside the room with sunwoo whom then directly spoke to him for the first time. " il put on some music and then I want you to dance for me sweetheart "

The gangster walked over to a CD player and took his time in picking out a disk and putting it in to play. Jimin felt every beat with his body as he danced to the music which mainly involved swaying his hips and trying to seduce sunwoo... he was no real dancer.

taehyungs voice from the night prior echoed in his mind. He had told him to give him a lap dance but jimin was unsure whether that was a joke or not but nethertheless he approached the gangster and sat on his lap continuing to dance with his arms. " how am I doing "

" pretty good so far " sunwoo answered and held onto jimins waist pulling him closer and that when jimin felt the bulge in the gangsters pants. Ew.. he mentally gagged and tried his best to keep his cool.

" thanks " he stuttered as he continued dancing , waiting for sunwoo to let down his guard before sneaking the dagger out and holding it to sunwoo's neck. " not so good now hmm?"

Unlike what jimin had anticipated, sunwoo's eyes lit with amusement. He found jimins little escapade quite the show. " oh no I'm so afraid " he teased and easily placed his hand atop of jimins to try and turn the blade back on the white eyed boy.

Jimins eyes widened and he rolled his eyes. " you should be afraid" he replied before pushing the dagger back down with all his strength into sunwoo's neck, which cut through one of the gangsters viens causing hot sticky blood to splatter onto jimins perfect face. The white eyed boy didnt stop there though. Maliciously he pulled the dagger out and jabbed it back in , again and again until his once white shirt was stained crimson.

He focused his sight line before jabbing the dagger one last time which made a horrifying cracking noise and sunwoo's decapitated head fell to the floor. Jimin stepped off of the limp body and picked the head up by his hair. " alright .. it's a lot easier to take just this than the whole body" he said and stuffed the head into a nearby bag. which he then put onto his bag and headed straight down the hall towards the entrance.

" jimin?" Rays voice called out from the desk. " why are you covered in blood? are you okay? Where is sunwoo" the male asked and seemed to be reaching for his phone , probably to call security.

" oh me? I'm on my period.. it got a bit messy y'a know " jimin said with a wide smile , giggling a little as he saw rays dumbfounded expression. " okay I should head home and get some tampons or whatever the fuck I need... see y'a!" He said cheerfully before skipping off along the path back to the Jeon mansion.

Authors note :

AYOOOO BOYS
new chapter hehe
hope yall enjoy the gore .. it was very fun to write hehe