|| twenty eight ||

" it's me?!" Jimin retorted , his eyes narrowing as he attempted to process jungkooks words, his mouth falling slightly ajar as his breathing began tending up. was it his fault that taehyung was unconscious on that sofa over there. " how could it be me?!"

" it's because he's training you .." Arya spoke up .. she had heard the rumours " and he's best friends with you aswell... years ago taehyung traîner jungkook and they were best friends"

" bingo " jungkook mumbled before grabbing onto Jimins hand and pulling his towards the door. " Arya look after taehyung "

" yes sir " she squealed and set herself to watch over the unconscious male.

jimin slipped a few steps as he tried to keep up with jungkooks fast pace. " w-whats wrong jungkook"

" I'm stressed ... I don't know what to do jiminie " he said softly, turning down the corridor down to the dorms. he pulled over at one of the rooms and keyed in his passcode to open it.

" woah our rooms are next to eachother ... how cool is that" jimin whispered just loud enough for jungkook to hear.

jimin was pulled into jungkooks room or more like apartment. his eyes widened at the size and beauty of jungkooks dorms. he was too distracted to notice jungkook reappearing by his side with an small photobook in his hands. " I want to explain everything to you jimin.... I trust you"

jimin felt the photobook being passed into his hands. an warm reassuring smile made it onto his face and he sat on the couch next to jungkook. flipping through the pages whilst jungkook spoke. jimin gazed upon the photos in awe ... both taehyung and jungkook looked so young.

" when taehyungs alter first appeared to me it was more of an flirty thing ... maybe a few one night stands but nothing more.. most often I felt awful because taehyung would wake up with no recollection of what V and me had done prior. " jungkook began to explain their past , his eyes hesitating over one many of the youthful pictures.

" I came out to taehyung about it ... I was in love with V.. taehyung seemed fine with it so me and V continued to be fuck buddies ? Boyfriends? we never labelled ourselves ... well atleast that happened for a good few months before kim seokjin came after us .. Jin was taehyungs big brother so obviously he knew about V " jungkooks hands clenched into fists at the mention of Jin. " Jin used torturous methods on taehyung to try and get rid of V , knowing it would break him.."

jimin Paused as he heard a sniffle from beside him , he reached an hand up to cup jungkooks cheek and swipe away the tears that threatened to fall . " I'm here for you"

the mafia leader Intook a shaky breath , focusing on retelling the horrific story. " I managed to save taehyung... my friend but I lost my love... seokjin stole him from me ... it was horrible and taehyung was completely crushed.."

Jimin gulped as he came across a photo of taehyung crying. " what's this?"

" when he found out V was gone.."

Authors note:
this was saddd 😭😭😭😭😭 poor taehyungie and jungkookie.
soon I will be released a new book called young blood hehe , it will be jikook and very angstyyyy ! I hope you all will read and show it as much love as you do to white eyes.
here is an example of what the pictures in the photo album would have looked like: